Herbal Shampoo For Itchy Hair
This shampoo is very effective for dermatitis and eczema. It contains two very powerful herbs that are useful for skin and scalp infections. The following recipe is enough for one wash, you can double or triple the ingredients if you so desire.
1/2 cup Liquid Castile Soap
2 tablespoon dried stinging nettles
1 tablespoon dried lavender
1 tsp. cayenne pepper oil (optional)
- Place herbs in a small bowl.
- Steep the herbs in hot water (use just enough water to cover the herbs) and cover for an hour.
- Strain and mix with your liquid Castile Soap.
- Add a tsp of cayenne pepper if you so desire. It is especially useful if your hair is shedding.
- Wash hair and proceed to condition.