Split ends is one of the most painful problems that any girlfriend has. Normally, when you get split ends, you will prune the split ends, but to completely overcome this symptom, let’s discover A simple and effective way to fix split ends at home Please!
- Re-trim your hair at least every 6 weeks.
Change the hair tie
- Use rubber or soft cloth ties
Wear a hat
- When going out in the sun, you should wear a hat regularly to avoid the effects of sunlight on your hair.
- Wearing a hat is a good way to keep split ends down
Use a soft pillow to sleep
- When you sleep, use soft satin pillows to avoid tangles the next morning.
Do not brush your hair when wet
- Avoid brushing wet hair, as this is when hair is very weak, and brushing can lead to hair loss and split ends.
Minimize the impact of heat on the hair
- Limit your use of dryers, curling tongs, or hair irons.
- Regularly use conditioner after shampoo and can use steaming oil 2-3 times / month.
Choose a shampoo
- Shampoos with sunscreen ingredients and moisturizing creams should be used on dry hair.
Cover your hair with a hat when swimming
- When swimming, use a rubber cap to avoid direct contact with chlorine and many other chemicals in the pool water.
Here are a few simple, easy-to-do home remedies that will help prevent split ends
- Pears: Crush a pear and then apply it to your hair for 20 minutes. A pear mask is an effective way to keep hair moisturized.
- Pear + olive oil: You can make a pear mask mixed with olive oil, then cover with hair and incubate with a washcloth. This mask not only helps you prevent hair splits, but also gives you a shiny hair thanks to the olive oil in it.
- Mayonnaise: You can replace pears with mayonnaise as a mask. This simple method, if done weekly, will save you from worrying about split ends.
So you have just been advised A simple and effective way to fix split ends at home already. Hopefully CYoke is effective against split ends This simple at home can help you have a healthy, beautiful, shiny hair, and be confident to shine! After experiencing this experience, please share with your friends! Always accompany us for hair care advice, updating beautiful hairstyles that are current hair trends. Good luck!
A simple and effective way to fix split ends at home