On hot summer days the heat gets higher and our hair becomes more stained, but we don’t have much time to wash our hair. Please use dry shampoo and spend 5 minutes to create Beautiful neat hairstyles to help you disguise when your hair is dirty along with Blackhair101.com through the following tutorial offline!
1. Low-cut ponytail simple and easy to wear
- For a lovely ponytail, use a dry shampoo to the ends of your hair using a hair specialist’s method. Take out a separate lock from the hair just above the forehead. Gather the rest of the hair to tie it up and brush it smoothly to create a ponytail and then gently tie it up with an elastic band. Place this curl over the top of the head to create bulging bangs in front. Curl the ends of this curl around the ponytail to hide the elastic you tied earlier. Fix this with a pair of toothpicks to complete this simple, yet stylish ponytail.
2. Half-tied, curled hair from feminine ears
- After applying dry shampoo, brush your hair smoothly, then take 2 inches of hair from each side of your ear, twist it into tiny hair filters, then cross it to the sides and fix with 2 pairs of toothpicks. Use hairspray to create shine and firmness. Note, use the lightweight and moisture-resistant glue as its formulation protects the hair from unpleasant greasiness.
3. Fussy curled French bun
- First, apply dry shampoo all over hair, then curl your hair. If your hair is soft and needs to be curled tighter, use a styling spray. Gather all your hair to one side (left or right). As you hold your hair to the side, thread the toothpicks into your hair and then clip it in the middle, from the nape of the head to the top of the head.
- The pairs of toothpicks should be inserted into the hair vertically, alternating between up and down. This helps keep your hair from falling out. Now take your hair and curl it back towards the center of the head to create tiny twists. Finally, fix it in place with toothpicks along the length of those twists to complete this fussy French bun.
4. Frizzy hair
- Curly hair can make your unclean hair a lot more “gorgeous”. To make it look natural and a bit more liberal, make the curl in a gentle wave. If your hair becomes oily and greasy after curling, use a dry shampoo to complete the style with these voluminous curls.
5. Attractive fishtail braids
- Start by applying a dry shampoo then divide the hair into three parts: two on each side and one in the middle. Tet braids are messy with each part and ensure a certain volume, do not braid too tight. After you have braided the fishtail in each section, deftly loosen each braid slightly to give it a tangled texture. Next, braid all three of the fishtail sections into a braid to complete this hairstyle that is both unique and unique.
6. Unique curled bun hair
- Sometimes your hair is too greasy due to hot weather, this is the hairstyle recommended by top hairstylists because of its uniqueness and “quality”. First, divide it into two even hair segments from the center of the head and inflate it with a thin comb.
- Then, apply varnish or wax with the two parts of the hair and brush it smoothly. Next, tie it up into a low ponytail and then split the large curl into two equal parts, apply more varnish or wax to rub it over your palms and fingers, and then gently stroke the two parts of the hair. Then, twist them up and then roll them upside down to create unique twists. Finally, attach those curls to the top of the head and staple them with a pair of toothpicks. So you already have a unique curled bun hairstyle!
- You can also twist the ends of your hair for a trendy bun look.
We can finally create for ourselves one of the neatly beautiful hairstyles that will help you disguise when your hair is dirty, right? Please experience and share this great experience with everyone! Blackhair101.com wish you success and have a perfect haircut to work successfully!
Beautiful neat hairstyles that help you to disguise your hair when it’s dirty