Long curly hair is a beautiful hairstyle chosen by many women, but it is not too difficult to take care of a long curly hair, but not everyone knows. Therefore, you often lose confidence with long, curly hair or spend time and money to take care of your hair outside the spa. You absolutely can take care of long curly hair at home with the following tutorial by Blackhair101.com!
- Curly hair is now a favorite model for women and many choices for their hairstyles. With a lot of curling, the dyes make your hair frizzy and damaged. Therefore, if you want to have a beautiful curly hair, you must know how to care and nurture it so that you have the best hair. So here we will help you make it simple to take care of curly hair at home.
- So let’s listen to some ideas on how to take care of curly hair at home by some of the most famous hairstylists!
How to treat long curly hair with this method: Shampoo
- First, after you curl, the curling perm soak into your hair and make it dry and lumpy, so you should wash it with a moisturizing shampoo to help balance the moisture in your hair.
How to treat long, curly hair with the method: Wipe the hair
- After washing your hair, your hair is wet, so you should use a towel to gently absorb your hair. Don’t rub your hair because doing so will mess with your hair and dry your hair. The best way is to blot and squeeze your hair with a towel. When combing hair, use a wide tooth comb. Remember not to use a blow dryer, it will easily dry out the hair and turn it back on!
How to treat long curly hair by the method: Hair drying
- If you are drying at home, you should not choose a high temperature setting, but only choose a moderate temperature setting. You should also not blow-dry, but only dry until your hair is still slightly damp (about 30% moisture). After drying, use your hand to squeeze the hair so that the curls will become neat.
How to treat long, curly hair with this method: Hair varnish
- The Vietnamese environment is very dusty, so it is advisable to limit the use of varnish because this oil will increase the dust grip of the hair, making the hair easy to fibers, dry and dirty. In addition, using varnish is like using conditioner, it should be about 4cm away from the scalp, otherwise it will cause the scalp fluff.
How to treat long, curly hair with this method: Steaming oil makes hair strong
- After curling, in the first 4 weeks, cold incubation 2 times a week, once for 5-10 minutes to balance the natural moisture of the hair, because the hair after curling is often dry due to the impact of heat and chemicals (medicine curling). Then, should incubate once a week.
How to treat long, curly hair with the method: Hold
- Curling hair will straighten out quickly if you don’t know how to take care of it. Specifically, if you want to keep the fold for a long time, you should avoid stroking and scratching your hair because it is easy to cause ruffles. When you wake up overnight, wash your face, split your hair into two sides and squeeze your hair with wet hands. Be more careful, when going to bed can roll the hair to the top of the head and curl (with long, curly hair). Doing so, waking up the next morning, the hair will not lose its fold.
Above are some very simple home hair care experiences. From there, please refer yourself and take care of your beautiful and smooth hair. Wish you have beautiful, black, curly hair that is lint-free and split ends! Blackhair101.com always looks forward to receiving positive comments and experiences from our readers! Thank you!
A simple yet effective way to treat long, curly hair at home