“Hey, little girl with ponytail riding a bicycle on a crowded street …” the lyrics of the song are soothing to read in the hearts of people. For a long time, the ponytail has made a Vietnamese girl’s culture and until now this hairstyle is still very popular and has many variations not only monotonous, but also possible to combine with many accessories. other. Blackhair101.com will Instructions on how to create 2 low ponytail for women with long straight hair and long curly hair in this column!
- The trend of low ponytails (or ponytails) dominated the fashion catwalks for the past spring. But in recent days, this familiar hairstyle has suddenly become a beauty trend in outings or parties.
- Lizzy Weinberg- hairdresser from New York will guide you to transform with two curly and straight hairstyles for you to confidently go out or party on beautiful days at the end of the year!
- You will not be able to expect the effect this hairstyle will bring unless you try it.
1. Transformed with straight hair
- This hairstyle is very popular with the stars. Why don’t you try it now?
Step 1: Divide the middle part of the hair. To be able to accurately determine the best way to have the best hair, put the comb in the direction of the bridge of your nose, then turn the hair to the sides.
Step 2: Use hair tools to get the smoothest straight hair.
Step 3: Use 2 hands to stroke the hair downwards and then tie the hair with a rubber band.
Step 4: Take a small portion from the ends of the hair and wrap it around the knot area.
Step 5: Fix the ends with pins and the ponytail again, your girlfriend will have a simple but no less luxurious and modern hair.
2. Variations for sexy curly hair
- Another way of low-tie ponytails
Step 1: Divide the hair along your eyebrow line with a 7: 3 aspect ratio.
Step 2: Curl each curl with a hairdressing tool.
Step 3: Divide one third of the hair and fling it in front. Separate a portion of the hair on top of the head and comb it backwards to give the hair volume.
Step 4: Tie the hair on the back of the neck and use your fingers to create volume.
Step 5: Fix one side of the hair from the front to the back with a clip.
So with only 5 simple steps, we have a very attractive and charming ponytail. Blackhair101.com wish you all success and don’t forget to share your experience in creating low ponytails with everyone!
Instructions on how to create 2 low ponytail for women with long straight hair and long curly hair