A beautiful curl hairstyle is often chosen by girls for their hairstyles this year, these hairstyles often have to go to work in the salon and have to heat up! However, there is another way for you to have a simple, beautiful curly hair at home without having to heat it! Blackhair101.com would like to introduce to you the article Guide how to make a curly hair hairstyle not heat with rags and writing paper!
- Curling is not too difficult now and requires high heat – which easily damages hair. You can use discarded rags or finished paper to curl your hair yourself.
- All you need is a rags about 20-30 cm long or a notebook.
How to make curly hair hairstyle:
- Fold the cloth and cut it into fine thread.
- Pull up part of the hair to curl the lower hair first.
- Take each strand of hair (the amount depends on whether you want the curl to be big or small) and roll it over your finger
- Use the cut fabric to tie the curls in place
- Roll like that until the end
- You can replace the fabric with pieces of writing paper shredded to the same size.
- Wait 6-8 hours. To shorten the time, you can spray the glue to hold the hair before curling. It will only take you 3-4 hours to have beautiful curly hair.
- Cut several pieces of paper into equal pieces.
- Roll the hair into your fingers, then use the cloth / paper to fix it.
- After waiting or sleeping overnight, remove each strand of hair, you will have beautiful curly hair.
Blackhair101.com wishes you success and always beautiful in life! Please share this article with everyone!
Instructions on how to create a heat-free curl with rags and writing paper