What do you think of a healthy, beautiful, fluffy curly hair? Surely too great and sexy, right? So you know how to take care of curly hair yet? Blackhair101.com today will Guide How to take care of curly hair at home the right way to have beautiful healthy hair
- However, when you want to wear curly hair, learn the basics of cute curly hair that can bring out your own beauty.
How to take care of curly hair?
- Curly hairstyles have always been considered good-looking and their popularity has been skyrocketing, especially in the last few years. For natural curly hair to give a friendly look, it is important to take care of it properly and cut it properly.
- Curly hair tends to be dry and dry hair is difficult to fix. So, try not to comb the curls as often as possible to prevent them from drying out. Using a little softener with frizzy hair will make your curls moisturize and can easily style your hair.
Wash with shampoo specifically for curly hair
- Shampoos often do not contain enough moisturizing ingredients to supply curly hair. And remember, don’t get the wrong bottle of shampoo for straight hair!
- If your curly hair is too greasy, you can wash your hair every day to get rid of dirt and dust (Artwork).
- Your hair will not be curly. Ideally, buy a shampoo specifically for curly hair to make it easier to hold the curl and create a more comfortable style.
- One of the most effective curly hair care tips is to diligently incubate your hair with a moisturizing oil for your hair. Apply conditioner to each strand of your hair.
- Then wrap the towel and leave for a few minutes before rinsing with warm water. Also, limit your use of styling cosmetics such as hair gel because they make the hair hard, brittle, brittle, and look unnatural.
Do not brush your hair when it is wet
- Because this will make your hair curl and break a lot. Use a wide toothbrush to brush your hair when it’s dry.
Avoid using the dryer
- One of the best tips for taking care of curly hair is to avoid using a hairdryer. This is what causes hair to become brittle, leading to hair loss. Let your hair dry naturally.
Apply a hair mask every 2 weeks
- One advice for naturally curly hair is that you should apply a mask to your hair every 2 weeks to protect your hair and cope with the adverse effects of weather and environment.
- You can buy good quality hair masks available in the market or make your own hair mask (Artwork).
- For a hair mask, it is best to use protein rich foods. Like a mask of 3 potatoes mixed with 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of honey. After shampooing, apply a potato hair cream, gently massage the mixture to absorb evenly throughout hair.
- Particularly natural cream from potatoes, you can apply close to the roots of your hair without fear of sticky scalp. Use a cap or cotton towel to wrap your hair for 30 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
So we have learned how to take care of curly hair! Apply now for healthy and shiny curly hair! Blackhair101.com wish you success and have lots of fun in your life!
Instructions on how to properly care for curly hair at home to have beautiful healthy hair