Would you like to have a frilly curly hairstyle? If you are interested in curly hair, the first thing you need to do is accompany Blackhair101.com to share. Things to know about curly curly hair for everyone!
- For active girls who like personality and like fashion, curly hair will be a choice that cannot be ignored. Messy hair is extremely suitable for girls with thin and sticky hair, because tiny broken hair will make the hair more volatile and look thicker. The curly hair has a modern, youthful and dynamic direction, so many women have chosen it recently.
- Women no longer worry about thin and sparse hair because there are many beautiful ruffled hairstyles, making the hair thicker and more volatile.
1. Ruffled and ruffled head is very stylish
- Not only stylish, my sisters’ personalities will feel more active and youthful with messy hair.
- The choice of colors for this stylish hairstyle is also not easy, depending on the skin color as well as the personality of the woman, choosing the color of hair color.
- Seductive red-purple tone.
- Sweet pink ombre.
- Or personality gold is a very good suggestion.
- The modern girl possesses a long, curly hair, youthful and personality.
2. Ruffled top or curly curly a few curls
- Ruffling the top of the head or ruffling a few curls will make thin hair feel thicker while still retain a lovely and delicate beauty.
- Ruffled head is often combined with a variety of hairstyles. It could be curly tails, curls or curls.
- Beautiful hot girl Kha Ngan suggested for her sisters a light ruffled hairstyle on the top of her head combined with gentle thin bangs but still exuded her own personality.
3. Make your own curly hair at home
- For those sisters who are fans of the braided hairstyle but cannot afford to go to a hair salon, Blackhair101.com offers tips on how to make it at home. All you need is a curling machine, a hair curler, and a spray gel spray to keep your hair.
- Both of these 2 items can be easily purchased at online stores or at hairdressing equipment stores nationwide with prices ranging from 50 – 70,000 VND (for ruffled batches) and 100-300 thousand VND. for curling machines.
- Hair curl tongs and curling machines are two tools to help you get beautiful curly hair.
- Step 1: Tie a ponytail, divide it into 2 parts for thinning hair, and about 4-8 parts for thick hair.
- Step 2: Use the curling machine to slowly wrap each strand of hair into the machine. Continue with the rest. When using the machine, you should spray a little moisturizer on your hair to prevent it from drying out from the heat of the curling iron. Then pull out the hair.
- Step 3: Women spray on the roots of the hair a little gel to keep the hair, take a thin layer of hair, divide it into small parts, use the ruffled batch to press again, keep until the hair is completely dry then remove it, the hair will be rippled. according to the fold of the ruffled batch.
- Hair after using ruffled machine.
4. Caring for curly hair
- Owning a curly hair takes quite a long time to brush each strand of hair, so my sisters should wait patiently. In addition, women should also note that making hair frizz more or less will affect the smoothness of the hair, so you should increase the absorption regularly to keep your hair trendy without frizz. .
- For busy girls, Blackhair101.com tells you how to take care of damaged hair at home with the following ingredients in the kitchen:
Banana and Butter
- Mix 1 banana and avocado until a thick paste is made. Apply this mixture evenly on your hair, pay attention to the roots, then massage gently. Use a clean towel to curl your hair and incubate for 20 minutes. Rinse her head with warm water and my sisters can feel the softness and shine of her hair.
- Coconut oil is the savior for messy hair when damaged. Simply, my sisters only need to incubate coconut oil for 30 minutes before washing hair. Do this regularly 3 times a week to regain the shape of healthy, smooth hair.
Wish women will shine with their beautiful curly hair! Blackhair101.com hope you contribute and share these useful experiences with everyone to develop a beautiful hair community!
Things to know about curly curly hair for everyone