- I just curled my hair a week ago, everyone is old so now I want to stretch. Admin, can I ask if my hair is straightened? How long does it take to straighten hair after curling it up so that it won’t be damaged ??? Thanks, ad.
Hello, Things to know about new curling hair can be straightened in a short time.
- With hair that has been used many times to use chemicals to cause damage, while curling it up and straightening it is really like torturing them, the hair will be tired and damaged further. However, if you still insist on straightening your curly hair, there are safe straightening methods that are less harmful to your hair.
- Once you’ve decided to straighten your curly hair, keep one important thing in mind below. It is before and after straightening curly hair, you need to conscientiously care for your hair with the right steaming methods.
- If you can wait, 1-2 weeks before you straighten your hair, you should take time to cool or steam it so that your hair has time to recover, enhancing its elasticity and health.
- For those of you whose hair has been seriously damaged, you should avoid hot steaming. But if you can’t wait, just finished making it, and want to straighten your hair, at least wait a week.
- After straightening your hair, even if you are using good medicine to straighten it, you also need to take care of your hair to quickly return to its original state. Hair care is also a way to keep hair healthy and beautiful.
Wish you will have a smooth hair as desired. Join Blackhair101.com to share many good hair care experiences as well as choose beautiful hairstyles!
Things to know about newly-curled hair can be straightened in a short time