Autumn comes when the weather changes is also the time when we feel many changes in climate impact on the body. The first thing you realize is that the skin and most of all, the hair. In autumn, many girls suffer from hair loss and this is a painful problem that requires urgent measures. Explore with Blogtoc.com Anti-hair loss with simple foods that are easy to find in the fall!
Fight hair loss with Salmon
- Hair is a protein fiber (like nails), which means you need to eat plenty of protein to grow new hair and keep hair healthy. Protein is also required for the production of keratin, an important structural component of hair.
- It’s best to choose protein from seafood like salmon, which has been shown to enhance women’s hair health thanks to its omega-3 fatty acids and rich vitamin content.
Anti-hair loss with honey
- Topical honey helps to improve the look of the hair. In a study published in the European Journal of Medical Journa, in patients with seborrheic dermatitis including scaling, itching, and hair loss, who applied a mixture of 90% honey and 10% water. Scalp daily for 4 weeks had improvement in hair loss at the end of the study.
Anti-hair loss with nuts
- A recent study on female hair loss remedy was published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. The subjects in this study were given a nutritional supplement containing omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids and antioxidants for 6 months. The results were very positive: After 6 months, 90% of subjects reported reduced hair loss, 86% improved hair growth, and 87% reported thicker hair.
- To achieve the same results, eat nuts high in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids like walnuts, flaxseeds, and oils like grapeseed oil, sunflower oil, and sesame oil.
Anti-hair loss with spinach
- Research shows that women with hair loss have significantly lower levels of iron and vitamin D2 than a control group of the same age. Spinach is very good because it contains more iron and vitamin C helps iron absorption. Mix spinach salad with hard-boiled eggs or mushrooms, both of which contain vitamin D that helps slow the rate of hair loss.
Anti-hair loss with oysters
- Zinc seems to be a super-nutrient in the prevention and treatment of hair loss. In one study, researchers compared the zinc content of 50 people with local hair loss to 50 healthy people. They found that people with regional hair loss had significantly lower zinc levels. Another study examined zinc and copper content in 312 men and women with hair loss. Regardless of the cause of the hair loss, all subjects with hair loss had lower zinc levels than the control group.
- Taking zinc supplements and eating more zinc-containing foods can slow down the rate of hair loss in the majority of cases. According to the National Institutes of Health, oysters contain more zinc than any other food. Other dietary sources of zinc include walnuts, spinach, eggs, sunflower seeds, green beans, oatmeal …
Prevent hair loss with oils
- Pumpkin oil, rosemary oil, and coconut oil are all good for the scalp. In a study published in Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, researchers gave men with hair loss 400 mg / day of pumpkin seed oil or a placebo for 24 weeks. Those taking pumpkin seed oil experienced a 40% increase in hair growth.
- When used before and after shampooing, coconut oil has been shown to protect hair against hair loss, and rosemary oil increases hair growth comparable to minoxidil, the main ingredient in Rogaine and Less itchy scalp.
Anti-hair loss with seaweed
- Research shows that supplements containing cistanche tubulosa and laminaria japonica (brown seaweed) promote hair growth in people with mild to moderate hair loss. After 16 weeks of supplementation, the volunteers increased hair volume by 13% and hair thickness by 27%. This supplement is also effective in treating scalp inflammation and dandruff.
Hair loss due to many causes such as age, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, vitamin deficiency, stress, lack of sleep … You may also be at risk of this disorder. Research shows that changing your diet can help regrow hair. Experience and share Anti-hair loss With simple foods that are easy to find this fall for beautiful healthy hair! Always accompany us to discover a lot of star hairstyles that are current hair trends! I wish you success and always be beautiful in everyone’s eyes!
Fight hair loss with simple foods that are easy to find in the fall