Dyeing hair with coffee sounds ridiculous, because coffee is known as a drink that brings many inspiration to people. How will hair dyeing with coffee be and effective? Please visit Blackhair101.com to learn How to dye hair with coffee Simple and effective to bring you a beautiful and safe hair!
- Dyeing your hair with coffee sounds strange and unbelievable. However, this is an effective way to dye hair, but it is very safe.
- According to hair care experts, in the composition of coffee, there are antioxidants and some other substances that work to prevent hair loss and make hair shiny. Also helps you to have beautiful glossy brown hair. The darker the roasted coffee is, the more benefits you will get and the better your hair will recover and grow.
Prepare to dye hair with coffee:
- A small bowl of hair conditioner (hair conditioner)
- One tablespoon ground coffee beans.
- ¼ cup of instant coffee or caffeine (depending on whether you want the color to be dark or light)
- A plastic bag or food wrap for hair treatment.
- An old cotton towel.
- A small broom.
Make hair dye with coffee:
- 1.Add one tablespoon of ground coffee beans to the hair conditioner bowl. Combine the same teaspoon of instant coffee or caffeine and mix well.
- 2. Mix 1 cup of hot coffee and pour ¼ cup of this cup into the mixture created in step 1. Mix well until everything is completely dissolved. Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes.
- 3. Use a prepared towel to seal the neck to avoid dripping on the coffee by the coffee. Divide hair into 4 sections and fix with a clip. Take out each section from the top of your head one after another and apply the mixture evenly from the roots to the ends.
- 4. After applying the mixture evenly all over your hair. Use your hands to gently massage your hair and scalp for two minutes.
- 5. Wrap a plastic bag around your head or cover your hair with plastic wrap. Use the dryer gently to the outside to. The heat will help to color better. Take care not to dry too closely.
- 6. Leave on hair for at least 30-45 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- 7. Dry your hair as usual, so you have a beautiful coffee color hair.
Notes you should keep in mind when dyeing your hair with coffee:
- Coffee color stays on your hair for about 5 days and will fade away when you wash your hair, so this is only a temporary solution for you when you want to change your hairstyle in the short term.
- The color you get depends pretty much on the color of your hair.
- Hair coloring with coffee is also a great hair conditioner for your hair.
So we have finished the process of dyeing our hair with coffee! Quickly experience and share with all of you! Blackhair101.com wishes you all success and perfect beautiful hair with this simple hair coloring method!
How to dye hair with simple coffee effectively gives you a beautiful and safe hair