For a long time, coconut oil has been known as a beauty remedy and still many women still apply coconut oil treatments. Coconut oil helps hair recover quickly because coconut oil penetrates quickly into the hair to reduce mess and protect hair from nutrient loss under natural conditions. Using coconut oil for beauty treatments is more popular, but many people do not know how to properly incubate your hair with coconut oil. Study together with Blackhair101.com How to incubate hair with coconut oil Make your hair more beautiful and healthy today.
- Using coconut oil is a great natural way to make hot hair silky, soft, fluffy and healthy. They work as well as expensive hair moisturizing creams, lotions, and conditioner.
- Hair experts have affirmed: coconut oil is a hair care treatment from root to tip, providing great effects on dry and severely damaged hair because of its excellent moisturizing nature that provides nourishment to the hair smooth, shiny. Using coconut oil properly and regularly will make sure you have a dreamlike hair without going to a spa or any hair salon to absorb and restore damage.
How to perform Hair ironing with coconut oil:
- Plastic hoodie
- A sufficient amount of coconut oil to make, depending on how much or how little and long or short hair.
Step 1: Heat up coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil in the microwave for about 30 seconds on a warm heat. If your coconut oil is stored in the refrigerator, it takes another 30 seconds in the microwave for the oil to completely melt. Do not boil, just let the oil warm enough, because this time the oil will easily seep into your hair and take full advantage of its effects.
- If you don’t have a microwave, a simpler way is to place the oil bowl in a large bowl of warm water, and the heat in the warm water will heat your coconut oil. Or you can also put coconut oil in a small pot to warm directly on the stove, so let the oil warm on low heat and immediately turn off the heat.
Step 2: Wash your hair cleanly before incubating your hair
- Wash your hair thoroughly with regular shampoo to make sure your hair is clean and do not use any gel because it is very easy to clog pores and reduce the effectiveness of coconut oil. It is advisable to leave the hair slightly moist so that the nutrients can penetrate deeply into the hair and achieve better results.
Step 3: Start incubating hair
- Apply steamed coconut oil to your hair, massage from base to tip and use a cap or towel to incubate for 30 minutes, depending on the texture and fiber, the amount of coconut oil and the incubation time may vary.
- You can incubate the coconut oil overnight, but after it has been kept overnight or for 2 hours, take off your hat or towel and then wash it off.
Step 4: Rinse with clean water
- Take off your cap and rinse it with clean water, to avoid getting coconut oil on your hair. Use your favorite shampoo and wash it off about 2 to 3 times until you don’t feel greasy anymore.
- Note: after incubating with coconut oil, you should stay at home and stay out of the way of sunlight to prevent hair from getting dirty and reduce the effectiveness of coconut oil
Some uses of coconut oil for women’s hair should refer to:
- Coconut oil eliminates up to 90 percent of the dandruff on the scalp.
- Coconut oil helps healthy hair, reduces breakage, besides it also helps hair grow faster, and thicker.
- The longer the coconut oil is incubated, the more nutrients the hair will receive, but should not be kept for longer than a day without washing it. That will make your hair smelly and greasy and look very dirty.
- Just a small amount of coconut oil can absorb a lot of hair. So be careful not to use too much coconut oil wasteful.
- If you use a hair dye, coconut oil can help reduce damage to your hair from chemicals due to its moisturizing abilities. Add a few drops of coconut oil and dye bottle before using
So we have just advised you How to incubate hair with coconut oil helps to keep hair shiny and healthy more then. Hopefully, after this article, you can use coconut oil to properly care for and protect your hair, helping you to be more effective and save money. Experience and share How to incubate hair with coconut oil Make your hair shiny, healthy and beautiful for everyone right from today! Always accompany us to be updated with instructions on many hair care methods, beautiful hairstyles of stars are current hair trends. Good luck!
How to incubate hair with coconut oil helps to make hair shiny and healthy