Nowadays, life is more and more modern day, so creating a dyed hairstyle becomes popular and more and more girlfriends choose. However, with dyed hair, hair care becomes more important than ever because dyed hair is weaker than normal hair and more susceptible to being affected by natural factors. So what do we need to do to have beautiful dyed hair? Let’s explore with Blackhair101.com How to properly care for dyed hair Follow the expert instructions for healthy, beautiful, dyed hair!
- Choose a hair color that you like, but for a while, your hair is fading or dull, not shiny. Here are tips to help you keep your dyed hair color more durable.
- Do not wash your hair the day you dye your hair, but if your skin is allergic, wash it immediately to remedy the problem.
- After dyeing your hair, avoid washing your hair for about 2 days to keep the new color layer from adhering to the deeper layers of hair cells, the color will last longer.
- Use shampoo and conditioner according to each hair type. Choose an oil that is specifically intended for dyed hair. Shampoos often discolour and can make your hair appear coarse and less smooth.
- Wash your hair in the shower with cold water because hot water easily fades hair color quickly, at the same time loses the beautiful shine of the hair, while cold water will keep the color of hair for longer.
- Limit your use of a hairdryer because drying your hair regularly and using it at high temperatures, the heat will cause oxidized hair color, become pale and dull. Dry hair at a low temperature, not until your hair is dry and curled. If possible, letting your hair dry naturally is better.
- Wearing a hat when in the sun can also cause premature oxidation of your hair.
- The dye only works to change the color of the hair, but does not have the mechanism to shine and smooth the hair as you think. The most obvious change after dyeing is that the hair will become dry and split ends. Applying a balm mask 2 times per week will help you somewhat improve the above condition.
- Every 6-8 weeks, you should add color correction to the hairline, according to the color you have dyed.
- About 1 time a month, add about 2 teaspoons of dye to the shampoo to balance the state of the hair after dyeing. Each time you only need to leave for about 3-5 minutes and then gently wash through warm water to add color to your hair.
- Apply some moisturizing conditioner to your hair before going outdoors. This way, each strand of your hair is covered with a layer of nutrients that enhances shine and softness. This nourishing layer also protects hair from UV rays and regenerates damaged hair.
- Trim the ends of your hair because the ends are the fastest growing areas that dry out, split ends, and lose color most quickly. For even color, you should trim it periodically, at least once every 2 months.
- Choose a shampoo that moisturizes your hair to avoid hydration. Shampoos with “Color protective” on the label, with gentle ingredients, it will remove dirt that dulls hair, helping hair color not fade, protecting hair best.
- Choose an oil with a high moisturizing content for dyed hair for greater protection of hair color.
- Dyed hair has been under the influence of chemicals, so when using nutrients on hair, it is necessary to be gentle and careful with the time needed to achieve the best effect. When washing your hair and conditioning your hair, it is important to schedule a time so that you don’t have to go out when it’s done as it will further harm your hair and hair color.
- Choose products that are free of ammonia, peroxide, and alcohol. Because these ingredients will cause the hair cuticle to open and change the structure of the color of the hair you have dyed.
So we have been guided by the experts how to take care of dyed hair for healthy, beautiful hair and long lasting color. If you have dyed hair, the girls need to follow the above tips well so that your hair will always be full of energy! Share CYoke properly dyed hair care under the guidance of the experts With friends around to improve the beauty and understanding of the Vietnamese woman’s beauty work! There are many more bright, stylish hairstyles waiting for you to discover!
How to properly care for dyed hair according to the instructions of experts