Coconut oil has long been an indispensable cosmetic product for women. The sisters share coconut oil about many unique uses such as skin care and hair care. However, to have a beautiful health with coconut oil, you must know how to properly incubate your hair with coconut oil to avoid side effects and avoid wasting coconut oil! Explore with Blackhair101.com How to properly incubate hair with coconut oil at home for beautiful, dream-like hair right now!
Prepare to incubate hair with coconut oil:
- Plastic hoodie
- A sufficient amount of coconut oil to make, depending on how much or how little and long or short hair.
Perform hair treatment with coconut oil:
- Step 1: Warming Coconut Oil Heat the coconut oil in the microwave for about 30 seconds at a warm temperature. If your coconut oil is stored in the refrigerator, it takes another 30 seconds in the microwave for the oil to completely melt. Do not boil, just let the oil warm enough, because this time the oil will easily seep into your hair and take full advantage of its effects. If you don’t have a microwave, a simpler way is to place the oil bowl in a large bowl of warm water, and the heat in the warm water will heat your coconut oil. Or you can also put coconut oil in a small pot to warm directly on the stove, so let the oil warm on low heat and immediately turn off the heat.
- Step 2: Wash your hair thoroughly before incubating your hair. Wash your hair clean with regular shampoo to make sure your hair is clean and do not use any gel because it is easy to clog pores and reduce the effectiveness of your hair. coconut oil. It is advisable to leave the hair slightly moist so that the nutrients can penetrate deeply into the hair and achieve better results.
- Step 3: Start incubating the hair Apply steamed coconut oil evenly onto the hair, massage from the base to the tip and use a cap or towel to incubate for 30 minutes, depending on the texture and fiber, the amount of coconut oil and the incubation time subject to change. You can incubate the coconut oil overnight, but after it has been kept overnight or for 2 hours, take off your hat or towel and then wash it off.
- Step 4: Rinse with clean water Remove the cap and rinse it with clean water, do not let coconut oil stick to your hair. Use your favorite shampoo and wash it off about 2 to 3 times until you don’t feel greasy anymore.
- Note: after incubating with coconut oil, you should stay at home and stay out of the way of sunlight to prevent hair from getting dirty and reduce the effectiveness of coconut oil
Some uses of coconut oil for women’s hair should refer to:
- Coconut oil eliminates up to 90 percent of the dandruff on the scalp.
- Coconut oil helps healthy hair, reduces breakage, besides it also helps hair grow faster, and thicker.
- The longer the coconut oil is incubated, the more nutrients the hair will receive, but should not be kept for longer than a day without washing it. That will make your hair smelly and greasy and look very dirty.
- Just a small amount of coconut oil can absorb a lot of hair. So be careful not to use too much coconut oil wasteful.
- If you use a hair dye, coconut oil can help reduce damage to your hair from chemicals due to its moisturizing abilities. Add a few drops of coconut oil and dye bottle before using.
Hair experts have affirmed: coconut oil is a hair care treatment from root to tip, providing great effects on dry and severely damaged hair because of its excellent moisturizing nature that provides nourishment to the hair smooth, shiny. Using coconut oil properly and regularly will make sure you have a dreamlike hair without going to a spa or any hair salon to absorb and restore damage. Experience and share How to properly incubate hair with coconut oil at home for everyone’s dreamy beautiful hair. Always accompany us to update a lot of hair care methods, update beautiful hairstyles of stars that are current hair trends! Wish you all success and have beautiful healthy hair with the above coconut oil treatment!
How to properly incubate hair with coconut oil at home effectively for beautiful, dream-like hair