Shampooing seems to be a simple and familiar job to us, but have you washed your hair properly? Come to Blackhair101.com to be discovered How to wash hair properly to have beautiful healthy shiny hair!
Steps to wash hair properly
- Choose the right shampoo for your hair type. If you are unsure of your options, you can seek the help of a dermatologist. The best shampoo should be extracted from natural nutrients to avoid scalp irritation.
2. Prepare before washing
- Listening to the “prep” stage for a simple task like washing your hair seems a bit of an important one. But actually this preparation is quite necessary for a proper hair washing routine.
- Prepare hair first, before shampooing you should brush your hair with a wide-tooth comb. Brushing before shampooing helps keep hair from tangling and easier for you to brush after you’ve finished washing.
- The water used to wash the hair should not be too hot nor too cold. It is best to use warm water.
3. Wet hair
- Before you put shampoo on your hair, you need to wet your hair evenly from the scalp to each hair. When the hair is completely wet, the new shampoo can easily go deep and remove dirt from each hair.
4. Rub the oil
- Do not pour shampoo directly on the hair. After you have completely wetted your hair, pour a moderate amount of shampoo into your hand, dissolve a little more water, then rub it evenly over your hair to create lather.
- Note: It is not necessary to rub one more shampoo on your hair, unless your hair is too long and thick.
- This is the key step in your hair washing process. After rubbing the shampoo and creating lather on your head, gently massage the oily skin. Shampooing should be done entirely with the hands and fingertips. Avoid scratching your nails with your fingernails, which can easily damage your scalp.
- Should perform massage movements, lightly scratching the scalp in small areas, to easily eliminate dandruff, oil as well as dead cells on the scalp. Pay attention to wash your hair in the direction of the hair growth, from the top of the head to the bottom of the hair.
- Finally, rinse with warm or cold water, at least within 1 minute. After rinsing, you should use more conditioner to make hair smoother. The way to apply conditioner to your hair is the same as using shampoo in step two, keep conditioner on hair for 1 to 2 minutes, then rinse with water. It turns out that hair that uses conditioner is less likely to dry out. So you should regularly use conditioner.
6. Dry hair
- Use a soft cotton towel to gently absorb the water. Do not rub the towel vigorously on your hair, which will easily break your hair. When you first wash your hair that is wet and very weak, you should not brush your hair right away. After absorbing the water with a soft towel, it is best to let hair dry naturally.
- Do not overdo your hairdryer, the heat of the dryer will make your hair lose a great deal of moisture.
Women all think that if you want to have beautiful hair, you need a special regimen. Going to the Spa or choosing expensive hair care products is the best option. However, washing your hair properly and choosing the right shampoo are the factors that determine the health or beauty of your hair. Experience it How to properly wash hair to have beautiful, healthy shiny hair And don’t forget to share with everyone! I wish you success and have beautiful healthy hair. Always accompany us to update many beautiful hairstyles, current hair trends as well as simple effective hair care at home!
How to properly wash hair to have beautiful, healthy shiny hair