Dyed hair is now too familiar to us, it is an indispensable part in life as well as in the beauty work in particular. Dyeing hair care is also quite simple, but not everyone knows and does it. That’s why Blackhair101.com will guide you How to take care of dyed hair in this column!
- In order for dyed hair to keep the dye lasting and stay smooth, you need to know how to properly take care of your dyed hair. Some simple hair care tips below will help you have shiny, strong, and healthy hair for women who are always beautiful and confident.
- Hair dyeing will damage the hair structure, which is inevitable. However, you can limit the above if you choose a dye that has an advanced ingredient and is suitable for your hair type before dyeing.
Do not wash your hair before dying to protect dyed hair
- You should not wash your hair about 1-2 days before dyeing your hair, because the oil under the skin regulated by the roots will protect the scalp from allergies and the effects of the dye. When dyeing, avoid direct contact with the scalp. If missed dye gets on the scalp, wash it off with water. After about 2-3 hours of dyeing your hair, wash your hair and do not use shampoos with harsh bleaching ingredients. In addition, you should dry with a fan or cold dryer after washing your hair. If not absolutely necessary, avoid drying your hair with a hot dryer as the heat will affect the fastness of the dye.
Avoid sun exposure to protect dyed hair
- For dyed hair, the sun is the reason why the color fades and the hair becomes frizzy. If you have to go out in the sun after dyeing your hair, you should regularly cover your hair with a wide-brimmed hat and tie your hair neatly, avoiding direct sunlight exposure. In addition, salt in seawater and chlorine in pool water are also harmful agents for dyed hair. Before going swimming or swimming, you should wet your hair and brush it with conditioner or use a swimming cap to “hide” your hair. You should also steam your hair oil once a week.
Use natural nutrients to take care of dyed hair
- Taking care of dyed hair with natural nutrients is the best way to help your hair recover quickly. The nutrients in coconut oil, olive oil help balance the hair’s natural moisture, repair damaged hair and keep the scalp healthy from the inside out. These are also popular and economical hair care nutrients that many girls apply to dyed hair. Particularly coconut milk and milk will help shine. If you want your dyed hair to become shiny and soft, just mix ½ cup lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of honey and 3-4 cups of warm water, apply the mixture evenly on your hair and rinse your hair again after 1 hour.
- In addition, depending on the type of dyed hair, you will have appropriate hair care measures. For long lasting, beautiful hair, before shampooing, mix strawberries with hydrogen peroxide solution for 15-20 seconds, apply evenly to hair, rinse and wash your hair normally. For light-colored hair, you should use rosemary water to condition your hair. Particularly for dark-colored hair, in the final conditioner, you use pure coffee applied to your hair as a rinse step, which will help your hair color to become more durable and beautiful.
Blackhair101.com wish you success and have a healthy and shiny dyed hair with our dyed hair care!
How to take care of bright and healthy dyed hair that is always floating and shiny