Today, modern human life improves, so beauty becomes essential in life, especially for women. Hair coloring is a modern method to beautify, but after a while, your hair is no longer as glamorous as it originally was due to many factors. Accompany Blackhair101.com to learn How to take care of dyed hair Always beautiful, but every girl needs to know to be beautiful!
- Hair coloring is no longer a strange thing for everyone. However, improper use of this service will backfire, causing damage to your hair. Let’s join Blackhair101.com to find out the mistakes that make you not have a dyed hair like that!
1. Change hair color too quickly
- Hair takes about 6 months to recover before being re-dyed, especially those who like to dye floating tones that cause a lot of damage to the hair.
- If you have a habit of constantly changing your hair color, it will damage your hair and become more and more frayed. To protect your hair, you should extend the dyeing time, as fast as every 3 months. At the same time, use a specialized set of dyed hair to make the color more durable.
2. The color of the hair color differs from the skin tone
- This is a common mistake of many people because they do not understand what color their skin is suitable for? Take a close look before choosing a dye by: standing in the sun and extending your wrist to see clearly the veins under the skin. The veins show up in blue, your skin is a cool tone, and if it’s green, your skin is hot.
With cold skin tone, you can choose from colors such as coffee color, light yellow, moss, smoke gray or even platinum. For those with hot skin tones, the color should be carefully chosen with tones such as dark brown, sepia, and copper.
- If your hair is pure black, it definitely won’t look good if you choose to dye a bright blond. Your hair will be beautiful only when the color difference is 3-4 tones from your natural hair color.
3. Highlight rebels
- The trend of highlight dyeing makes hair stand out more. However, if you overuse dyeing too much highlight or highlight uneven distribution, it will lead to the imbalance of the face, sometimes turning you into a “parrot”.
- A 4-8 light dye is too much for a single haircut.
4. Sync both eyebrows
- To avoid getting out of tune, many people choose to synchronize both eyebrows and hair colors. However, this method is not good for your body. Facial skin is very sensitive, sometimes using hair dyes to dye the eyebrows will cause irritation, rashes, acne. If you really want to change your brow color to match your hair color, choose a dye specifically for it.
So we know more about the useful things in hair care! Please always accompany Blackhair101.com for the right advice and do not forget to share How to take care of always beautiful hair that every girlfriend needs to know to beautify! Wish you are always beautiful!
How to take care of dyed hair is always beautiful that every girlfriend needs to know to be beautiful