Swimming is an extremely interesting sport and is especially good for health. Today swimming is included in the Olympic Games. On hot summer days or weekends, people often choose for themselves the way to cool off is to swim and after going swimming or swimming, many girls have trouble with their hair weakening due to loss of vitality. Explore with Blackhair101.com How to take care of dyed hair Durable and glossy when going to the beach or swimming to have beautiful healthy hair!
1. Apply oil before getting into the water
- There is no need for expensive high-end products, you just need the versatile ingredient available in every kitchen, coconut oil or olive oil to be applied evenly to your hair before entering the water. These two oils both work as a hair conditioner, and since the oil is insoluble in water, it also acts as a smooth film to prevent the chlorine in the bath water from damaging the hair.
2. Rinse hair before and after getting into the water
- In the shower baths of the swimming pool, you should take advantage of fully wetting your hair before going into the water to reduce the amount of chlorine or salt your hair can absorb. After swimming, you should also rinse your hair under the tap water or bring a bottle of clean water to temporarily remove harmful substances from the hair, preventing them from staying and penetrating the weak strands of hair.
3. Use sunscreen for hair
- Like your skin, your hair needs protection from harmful UV rays when you are outdoors. Prioritize using products containing SPF to create a barrier to the hair. Dry-rinse products or sunscreen spray sunscreens are best for you to take with you while swimming.
4. Hair buns
- The hairstyle you put in the pool can also have a big effect on protecting your hair. Avoid exposing your head and hair to the water and, instead of letting them go, choose a braided hairstyle or a high bun to reduce the area of your hair exposed to the water.
5. Wash your hair right after swimming
- Hair experts recommend that you wash your hair right after swimming with a shampoo product dedicated to dyed hair to remove harmful substances or sea salt from your hair as soon as possible. For dark-dyed hair, choose a shampoo that preserves color and replenishes moisture, red-dyed hair will need a sulfate-free shampoo, and bleached hair will go well with a more moisturizing shampoo.
6. Don’t forget to use conditioner
- After shampooing, you can add conditioner and massage for a few minutes and then rinse to replenish moisture, soften hair or simply dry or 1-2 drops of hair conditioner on the palm of your hand. Heat the oil by rubbing your hands for a while and then squeezing it evenly over the ends of your hair.
Swimming pools or sunny and windy beaches can be favorite spots for many people in the summer, but it is also one of the places that hair-dyed girls want to avoid the most because the big obstacle is the chlorine in the pool water. make hair dry, frizzy and fading. Another hidden factor contributing to the destruction of dyed hair as well as swimming pool water or seawater are the UV rays from the sun, which can break down the dye molecules in the hair. To comfortably swim without damaging your hair, you should know How to take care of long-lasting shiny hair when going to the beach or swimming to minimize damage and protect hair before making an appointment right away for your next trip. Always accompany us to update a lot of hair care methods, how to choose beautiful hairstyles, update fashion trends with star hairstyles..vv Wishing you success!
How to take care of long-lasting shiny hair when going to the beach or swimming