Hair straightener Once the clouds were not hot anymore, but there are still many girls who choose for themselves a straight and smooth hair model. After pressing and straightening, the hair is almost damaged and requires special hair care measures to quickly restore hair back to its original vitality. Explore with Blackhair101.com How to take care of straightener hair Smooth and natural appearance like in Hairsalon!
1. Wash hair 3 days after stretching
- A good rule of thumb after straightening is that you should not wash it immediately after straightening it. Your hair cannot be recovered after styling. This is the time when your hair is better able to absorb the medication and hold it, so if you wash it too early it could break the line.
2. No hair clips and buns
- If you want to have straight, smooth hair, it’s best to stay away from clip and bun hairstyles even if you are a fan of it. During the time the hair is first straightened, clips or buns can cause hair to break and create unwanted curves.
- For 2 weeks after stretching, you should not curl, tie, lift ears or clip hair with hair shaping tools. You should leave your hair in a completely resting state. Even if you have to brush your hair, proceed gently with the appropriate type of comb, horn or wood comb. When you sleep, you should wrap your hair in a silk scarf to prevent it from being skewed or bent.
3. Limit hair drying
- Drying your hair is taking away the moisture from your hair, making it harder and harder. You should limit drying hair regularly, the heat of the dryer will affect your hair regularly, making it more susceptible to damage. Unless it’s very expensive to use a dryer, letting your hair dry naturally is the way to protect your hair.
- If you have to blow-dry your hair, spray a hair moisturizer before drying, and don’t forget to set the wind speed of the diffuser evenly, avoiding heat build up in one area of your hair.
4. Protect hair from sunlight
- Sunlight is the enemy of hair. The ultraviolet rays in the sun burn the nutrients inside the hair, making it dry and frizzy. Many people with dyed hair often make the mistake of leaving “bare head” out in the sun, the sunlight shining on will make the hair color very beautiful. It is this misconception that causes more hair damage.
- To protect your hair from UV rays when going out in the sun, wear a broad-brimmed hat, or use a hair protection solution before going out (or you can also choose a conditioner that contains suncreen).
5. Increase the moisture for straightened hair
- To increase the moisture content of your hair after straightening, 4 weeks after straightening your hair, you should steam the oil or apply conditioner to make the hair look shiny. You should also incubate your hair once a week to allow the nutrients to penetrate your hair.
- In addition to the hair protection and conditioning products, you can also make your own natural relaxing hair conditioner at home.
Yogurt without sugar
- Use sugar-free yogurt to apply a thick layer to your hair and cover it with a hair hood or cotton towel for 45-60 minutes and then rinse with water. Then rinse as usual, doing this once a week will make your hair softer.
- Olive oil is one of the beauty ingredients indispensable for women. Mix olive oil with honey in a 1: 1 ratio. You can warm your hair before incubating, incubate your hair with this mixture for 30 minutes and then wash it off, the hair will be very shiny. You can also use a separate olive oil oil to condition your hair.
Honey butter mixture
- Blended butter, mixed with a few teaspoons of honey, incubate for 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Straightening hair needs very careful care, if you do not care about the straightening of hair properly or use hair straighteners, it will make your hair straighten and frizzy.
The development of hairdressing technology helps women to have the hair they want. However, either way it affects the hair, making it more susceptible to damage. Hair straightening causes the structure of the hair to change, during the straightening process, the hair has to be exposed to the clamp at high temperatures, so the hair will lose its inherent nutrients. The above are but notes with hair care methods that hope to give you smooth and undamaged straight hair. Experience and share How to take care of natural smooth straighteners like in addition to Hairsalon with everyone today will you? Always accompany us for advice on effective hair care, updating beautiful hairstyles that are trending hair trends! Good luck!
How to take care of natural smooth straighteners like in addition to Hairsalon