As you know, bangs are a very important part of hair in beautifying your face and this is also the most stubborn hair part that never listens to his owner. Damaged bangs have many causes and the other way to fix them is very difficult, especially this summer the bangs are very easy to get caught. Explore with Blackhair101.com How to take care of beautiful bangs When the bangs are broken, they won’t be in the folds right away!
- The most difficult to style and hold is always bangs. This drooping part of the forehead is both short and thin, making it difficult to just dry it, let alone styling. Especially with the hairstyle licked by cows, which means the hair has a fixed curl to create a throne, even if you brush or claw to the opposite side, the hair will still be bent back to the place where the cow licked … properly, the curls are all messed up, even if they don’t dry, they don’t follow the rules or the right position as we want. In addition, the bangs are very quick, making the hair, even though it has just been washed, feels sticky and uncomfortable. To thoroughly solve the difficult hair licked hair part, follow the ways below!
Wet the bangs
- You need to wet the bangs before you want to style it. Wet hair is always easier to style than dry hair, especially when it comes to hard-licked bangs. When your hair is wet, you can blow-dry your hair and use an extra comb to brush it according to the style you want, whether it’s curled or puffed, it will get into the fold quicker and easier.
Avoid oily products
- Unlike the back hair, bangs are the part of the hair that has a lot of contact with the skin of the face, so it is easy to spread oil or oil from the skin. If you choose oil-rich conditioner, it will only make your hair more plump. Liquid products with a lot of water will be better suited to your bangs. In addition, on the second day after washing your hair, you can use a spray of dry shampoo directly on your bangs, to keep the curls in front of your forehead.
Use the dryer with combs to style
- To style bangs, use a blow dryer with combs. You need to keep the dryer a certain distance from the direction of your bangs. If it is a flat or diagonal roof, you can use a normal horizontal comb, but if you create volume, use a round comb. When drying combing combs, you need to dry and brush in one direction and then change the direction of the bangs so that the hair is both quickly drying and easy to fold, softer and the part of the cow licks is also “interfered” in the most direction. as you wish.
Split into two parts if your bangs are thick
- If your bangs are too thick, it’s best to split your hair into two for drying. Combine the outer layer of hair and dry the inner layer first. This way your bangs will be more naturally curled and fluffy.
Touch your bangs as little as possible
- Just like the skin of the face, the skin on our hands is often sweaty, so if you touch or touch your hair, your hair will quickly become sticky. Especially with bangs, when the hair touches the skin of her face and dashes to her eyes, she often tends to stroke her hair up, gradually getting used to it so that her hair becomes oily fast and no longer holds the line as before. . So it’s best to touch your hair as little as possible.
So with less than 30 seconds, you will have a perfect haircut to help your sisters always eat points in everyone’s eyes. Always accompany us to update many beautiful hairstyles, short hair, curly hair! Share How to take good care of bangs when damaged bangs are not in line with friends and people around to enhance the beauty of Vietnamese women. I wish you all success and have a wonderful, beautiful bangs as you wish!
How to take good care of bangs when damaged bangs are not in line