The hot summer weather is the “enemy” of bangs. Do you know how to protect your bangs from getting oily even during the hottest days? Study together with Blackhair101.com How to prevent oil stains thoroughly For your hair and healthy and beautiful hair care!
- One of the biggest obsessions of girls in the summer, especially girls with bangs is the “problem” of bangs. No matter how well you take care of your bangs before you leave the house, chances are just a few minutes out of the street, sweat, oil and the “help” of your helmet will turn your hair on. Your pretty bangs turn into… a patch of hair that looks extremely unattractive. So how to deal with this obnoxious situation? Here are the ways hair care effect that you should remember.
1. Be careful when using conditioner to prevent oil spillage
- One of the first causes of all of your hair, including your bangs – becomes dull even though you recently washed your hair may be because you used too much conditioner when washing your hair. In order for the conditioner to function properly, which means that your hair will be soft, smooth and smooth without staining, you should only use a sufficient amount and apply it to the ends of the hair, absolutely away from the scalp and the hair. roof. Then, you can rest assured that your bangs will be less fluffy.
2. Wash the roof separately to prevent oil stains
- In the case of oily skin, you probably woke up several times with oily bangs while you washed your hair the night before. At such times, it is best to wash the roof separately. Since the bangs are quite thin, it will only take about 5 minutes for both washing and drying, very quickly, right?
3. Be careful when skin care to prevent oil stains
- You may not have noticed this, but the skin care products that you put on your forehead can be the culprit behind your bangs. Specifically, when you apply too much cream on your forehead, the excess cream will naturally “migrate” to your bangs and what the consequences are, you are sure. To ensure both effective skin care and bangs, you should nourish your skin with a serum or moisturizing gel because they are all airy, lightweight and absorb quickly into the skin, not greasy.
4. The secret of oil absorbent paper when wearing a helmet to prevent oil spillage
- After conditioner and lotion, the helmet is the next “enemy” of bangs. When you put on a helmet and have a long way to go, sweat and oil will pour out from your scalp and forehead, making your bangs turn into a bowl and worse, not shaped, cheesy. What shape.
- There’s a great tip with oil blotting papers that can help protect your bangs when wearing a helmet. This trick is very simple, you just need to place a sheet of oil absorbent paper between your forehead and hair before putting on your helmet. Oil absorbent paper will absorb oil secreted from your forehead and prevent them from “spreading” to your bangs. In case you forgot the oil blotting paper, be sure to toss your bangs and not let it touch your forehead while wearing your helmet.
5. Bring dry shampoo to prevent oil stains
- Dry shampoo is the “lifesaver” when you want to fix loose bangs quickly. Carry a bottle of dry shampoo in the bag and every time your bangs show signs of fluff, spray them evenly and brush thoroughly with a brush. The powder ingredient in dry shampoo will absorb the excess oil, giving you back hair that is fluffy and clean.
With these 5 tips above, you definitely no longer have to worry about oily hair on the street. Please remember and share this wonderful experience with all of you! Blackhair101.com wishes you all beautiful and lovely with styles nice hair!
How to thoroughly prevent oil stains for hair and how to take care of hair healthy and beautiful