Conditioner is an indispensable cosmetic in the care of our sisters’ hair, but improper use will make the hair more damaged and difficult to restore. Let’s explore with Blackhair101.com How to use conditioner properly and the mistakes we often make when taking care of hair through the following article offline!
- You are often interested in what conditioner to buy but not to the right way to use the conditioner to get beautiful hair!
1. All conditioner is the same
- Many teenagers believe that all types of conditioner are used to help soften hair, moisturize well and do not need to distinguish between types. However, pay attention if your hair is thin, weak, you need to choose a conditioner to help thicken the body, while thick hair needs a conditioner that contains less fatty acids.
- With curly hair, it is usually drier and more fibrous because the oil from the scalp is difficult to reach the pearl. Therefore, teen should choose a moisturizing strengthening conditioner. In addition, you need to check if the conditioner is suitable for the scalp, causing debris, itching.
2. Only shampoo using conditioner
- Each product has its own mission. Conditioner helps nourish hair to grow healthy, protecting from harmful environmental agents such as sunlight, dust. So, you can use conditioner every day, even without washing your hair.
3. If you have a lot of dandruff, you should stay away from conditioner?
- The answer is no, friends! Conditioner works primarily on the hair, while dandruff is produced from the scalp. You should pay attention to rinse the conditioner to avoid an intermediary that makes hair more dirty, prone to dandruff.
- You apply conditioner directly to your scalp because you think that hair will be nourished from root to tip. This concept is completely wrong. The reason why the scalp and hairline have natural oils that moisturize. So, the correct way is to use conditioner for the hair about 2-3 cm from the scalp.
5. Rinse too well
- You fear getting sticky with your hair, so you drain too much water to get rid of the conditioner. Even rinsing to the point where stroking hair heard a “screech” sound. In fact, you will find your hair softer than usual after using conditioner because it stores the moisturizer in a protective film on the outside of your hair.
6. Using too much conditioner
- Using a lot of conditioner, especially with oily scalp, and sticky hair is a mistake that makes the hair condition easily worse if the rinse is not clean. Teen only needs to use a moderate amount, commensurate with the thickness, length of the hair.
Hope you will have the right way to take care of your hair! Blackhair101.com wishes you a beautiful glamorous hair when consulting How to use conditioner properly and the mistakes we often make when taking care of hair!
How to use conditioner properly and the mistakes we often make when taking care of hair