Modern woman with hundreds of thousands of hard jobs, so she does not have much time to take care of and wash her oil regularly. Therefore, dry shampoo was born as a savior for all women to remove dirt and many other bad agents that damage the hair. However, improper use of dry shampoo will backfire. Blackhair101.com will Instructions on how to use dry shampoo properly for radiant beautiful hair.
- Dry shampoo is a miraculous invention to help women avoid having to wash their hair every day. It immediately absorbs the oil, making the hair as beautiful as it was when it was washed, and also adds volume to the hair. If you find your hair is hard, powdered, or still oily, chances are you are using it the wrong way. To use dry shampoo properly, we will help you with the notes below.
Step 1: Choose a dry shampoo that suits your hair
- Depending on your hair condition, you should choose a separate dry shampoo. In general, spray products will make dry shampoo evenly distributed and fragrant to help hide the smell of unwashed hair. If you dye your hair, choose a specialized dry shampoo and add heat protection. For dark hair, choose one that leaves no marks after use or is near the color of your hair.
Step 2: Always start with dry hair
- Dry shampoo is designed for use when hair is dry, so if your hair is heavily sweaty, dry it to remove water before using it. With wet hair, dry shampoo will not be fully absorbed or lumped, not able to promote all effects.
Step 3: Shake dry shampoo well before using
- The active ingredients that help absorb oil, creating fragrance in the product can sink when placed on a shelf, so you should shake the product well before using the ingredients in the product to really promote their use. .
Step 4: Do not spray dry shampoo indiscriminately
- Divide the hair into sections about 5cm and spray it into the hairline. If you do not divide, the product will be concentrated in a few areas and deposited in the roots of the hair. Since the white powder will capture the light better, this becomes very obvious when you take the photo.
Step 5: Keep the right distance
- Dry shampoos are not very effective when sprayed close to your head, on the contrary they will be evenly distributed with the right amount of product when sprayed from a distance of 15-20 cm. You should start spraying from the ears and nape upwards because if sprayed on the back, the hair will not rise and fall down after a few hours.
Step 6: Wait a while for the dry shampoo to take effect
- They will take 1-2 minutes to work properly, so spray dry shampoo on your hair and let it sit for a few minutes before touching your hair. If you are in a hurry, blow dry your hair to speed up the process. The temperature helps the product absorb the oil quickly, and the wind from the dryer helps to distribute it evenly from hairline to tip.
Step 7: Massage evenly and style
- Use your fingers to gently massage the dry shampoo on your scalp to let the product absorb evenly, then use a hair comb to remove any tangles and bring the product under your hair. The way to gently curl the ends of your hair will make the hair more puffy, but using the heat on your hair after using dry shampoo can dry it out, so be careful when styling it.
So we have finished washing the oil with dry shampoo. Blackhair101.com hope you have more useful knowledge in hair care as well as beauty for yourself. Wish you always have beautiful, seductive and vibrant hair!
Instructions on how to use dry shampoo properly for radiant beautiful hair