Fluffy curls are the most glamorous of all these bouncy curls and have been around for a long time. The hot roll is a traditional and long-standing hair curling tool, but this method always makes the user happy and reduces the cost of beauty work when making at home. Together with Blackhair101.com Learn how to curl your curly hair with a home hot roll for a charming hair!
- We used to think that hot roll for curly hair is a “luxury” that only exists in the luxury world of silver screen superstars together with expensive hand mirrors and lipstick. And if you want a chic look like supermodels with curly hair, you should probably consider using an electric roller. But do not think that this method is like what mothers used to do, now we have another way to bring bigger, more modern, much more splendid waves.
- The famous hairstylist Kattia Solano will advise us on useful tips for perfect perfect curls with hot curls:
How to use a hot roll for curly hair
* Don’t forget to divide and clip your hair into curls
- When using the roller, you need to pay attention to divide the hair into evenly curls, especially the parts of the hair deep inside. “It is the part that gives the hair more glamor and sexiness than the outer part like bangs, which easily attracts the eyes of those around them.” – Kattia said. The main reason is that those deep curls will create the ideal volume for bouncy hair and ideal thickness.
* Note to use serum (serum) after rolling
- One of the final steps of the batch is to use a serum for curly hair, a serum containing flexible nutrients that nourishes the cells while effectively moisturizing and restoring damaged hair. In addition, the purpose of using a serum is to prevent the hair from suffering the damage caused by the high temperatures from the roller.
* Eliminate swirl style from outdated hairline
- The advice for you is that if you roll up the hairline, you will have a very heavy and large hair batch. However, if starting at the top of the curl (the part closer to the top of the head) and then curling around the roll, the curl will not be too tight and too curly.
* The vertical roll is correct
- According to hair experts, many people have a habit of placing rollers horizontally. However, if the hair is placed horizontally, it will make it heavy and the curl becomes not as effective as it should be. Remember Marilyn Monroe’s soft and natural curls, if you want to do that, roll the batch to the right and remove them to the left.
* Skip the hairspray and finish rolling with hair conditioner
- The spray hair protector is the “guardian” for curly hair, protects hair from the heat effects of the roller, makes it more shiny and easier to brush, and improves the strength of the hair. , nourishes hair and shine. When using this conditioner, hair is immediately absorbed with good nutrients and fills holes caused by heat damage, chemical treatment, styling tools and the environment.
So we have one more good lesson about beauty experiences. Practice now and experience the sensations this bouncy curls make for nhes1 Blackhair101.com wish you success and have a charming curly hair!
Learn how to curl your curly hair with a home hot roll