You want your hair to grow long and healthy, but don’t want to use chemical drugs. Please refer Medicines from nature help hair to grow and grow of Blackhair101.com right below!
- The long, thick, shiny and strong hair is always what women care about. If you have sparse, pale, and lifeless hair, try the following quick hair stimulation methods!
1. Aloe (aloe vera)
- Aloe vera is considered to be a medicine that helps hair grow faster. The gel contained in the aloe plant promotes blood circulation in the scalp and helps the hair grow longer. In addition, the aloe vera gel also maintains the pH of the hair.
- Usage: Use aloe vera gel regularly to apply on hair to help hair grow faster. Besides, you can also combine aloe vera gel with coconut oil for better results.
2. Potatoes + Egg Yolk + Honey
- This is a great blend for hair. Squeeze a potato, mix well with egg yolks and add honey. Apply to the scalp to stimulate hair growth faster and thicker.
3. Onions + white wine
- Cut the onion into small pieces and place in a bowl. Next, pour in white rum and cover. The next day, you apply the water of this mixture to your hair, making it faster and longer.
4. Lavender essential oil
- The antibacterial essence found in lavender helps soothe the scalp, treat dandruff, and flaky scalp. Lavender oil also stimulates hair growth.
- How to Use: Apply lavender oil to your hair regularly to help stimulate hair growth faster. Lavender oil also helps you relax and improve sleep.
5. Grapefruit essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil is a proven natural natural product to treat hair loss and stimulate hair growth. To get the best results, you massage to heat the scalp for 5-10 minutes and then spray grapefruit peel oil directly into the hairline. Continue to massage for another 5-10 minutes and then let dry naturally. Do it regularly from 2-3 times a week, you will see long and clear hair, smooth and shiny hair.
- There are many simple and safe ways to make grapefruit essential oil at home, you can refer.
6. Apple cider vinegar
- Using vinegar and cider mixed with water and then using cotton to soak on the scalp also stimulates hair growth very quickly. This also prevents hair loss.
7. Amaranth leaf juice
- Squeeze the amaranth leaves to get water and use cotton to soak it on the scalp and hair. Or boil the amaranth and get the water to make it warm, using shampoo is also a good way to stimulate hair growth.
8. Coconut oil + lemon juice
- Mix lemon juice and coconut oil in a 1: 2 ratio. Use the mixture to massage on the scalp and leave overnight. Rinse with clean water to finish. Implementation: 1 time / week to help you have brighter hair color and also an effective way to treat dandruff.
- A mixture of coconut oil and lemon juice is a great way to stimulate thick, fast hair growth.
These natural medicines are completely easy to find and cheaply priced, suitable for many popular women, so they are popularized very widely and quickly. What are you waiting for without applying immediately to your hair care to have the most beautiful long hair. Blackhair101.com wish you success and don’t forget to share this great remedy with everyone!
Medicines from nature help hair to grow and grow