Hair loss is one of the difficult problems, especially for women in beauty care. Everyone wishes to have a healthy and beautiful hair, but to do it you need to know how to properly take care of your hair. In addition to fortifying nutrients and choosing the right shampoo, daily habits also greatly affect the health of the body as well as the hair. Explore with Blackhair101.com Causes of hair loss Many words of habits seem to be harmless every day!
1. Hair loss caused by birth control pills
- Since birth control pills change your hormones, hair loss can be a symptom of a side effect. Usually, the hair loss caused by taking oral contraceptives is only temporary, it may only fall in the first month because the body is not used to it, or by the time the contraceptive is stopped, the hair loss will be stopped. But if someone in your family has experienced a lot of hair loss, the effects of birth control hair loss can be permanent.
2. Hair loss caused by improper use of Detox
- Extreme weight loss regimes such as fasting, drinking only fruit juices can cause hair loss. You will not experience hair loss during detox, but will begin to see hair loss about 2-3 months later. When you fast, the body will be undernourished, from which hair will be weakened and lost gradually.
3. Hair loss due to lazy washing of hair
- Don’t take the excuse that washing your hair regularly will cause your scalp to become dry or irritated. If the scalp and hair are too dirty, sebum and dirt clog the hair follicles, causing itching and flaking, it is also very easy to lose a lot of hair. You don’t have to wash your hair every day, but try to wash it about 2 times per week. After hot days, sweating a lot, especially after exercising, you should wash your hair right away.
4. Hair loss due to too tight hair tie
- If you tie your hair or bun too tight, the hair follicles will be under great pressure, resulting in more hair loss and breakage. If you notice, people who have too tight buns of hair often lose hair near the forehead and the sideburns, gradually like being “bald”. Tightly tying hair can also affect the blood circulation on the head, causing dizziness, difficulty breathing.
5. Hair loss caused by nervous stress
- Persistent psychological problems, such as falling in love, or fear of losing a job can cause you to lose hair a lot. When under stress, girls often eat in moderation, the body loses the ability to absorb necessary nutrients, so also the hair loses its volatility.
6. Hair loss due to prolonged menstruation
- If your period is unusually long, your body may be iron deficient. For women between the ages of 25 and 45, iron is an essential mineral to nourish long, shiny hair. Therefore, after each period, you should eat more iron-rich foods or take iron supplements.
7. Hair loss due to styling when hair is wet
- If the hair is still wet, but you have used a hair dryer or curling machine, the hair follicles will “boil”, making the hair more brittle, and the oily skin is prone to peeling, itchy fungus. You should use the dryer on a cool setting to dry your hair, then style it.
8. Hair loss due to the use of many styling chemicals
- Certain curlers or relaxers can also cause hair loss. This is one of the biggest causes of hair loss. You should choose reputable hair salons to be styled with good quality medicine, using the right dosage, away from floating goods.
9. Hair loss caused by taking medicine
- Certain modern medicines, such as stomach medicines, can cause hair loss. This can also be a side effect of hormone changes depending on the location of each person. Should read the instructions carefully before use, if you notice unusual hair loss, you should consult a doctor or pharmacist.
10. Hair loss due to overuse of styling machines
- When using a dryer, curling iron or hair dryer, the lowest temperature setting should be selected. Invest in a specialized spray bottle to protect hair before exposure to high temperatures, reducing the risk of hair loss. In general, the current trend is natural hairstyles, you just need to wash it, use a soft towel to dry it first, then let your hair dry naturally.
Almost all of us have at least one of the above bad habits that make our hair increasingly messy and lose its vitality. After inquiry Cause a lot of hair loss From seemingly harmless daily habits, you can list how many causes you often suffer from above, then offer remedies to improve your hair more and more beautiful! Always accompany us to update many effective hair care at home, star hairstyles are current hair trends! I wish you success and don’t forget to share Causes of hair loss Many words of habits seem harmless every day to friends!
The cause of hair loss is much from seemingly harmless everyday habits