Hair dryer is an indispensable beauty tool in every family. In addition to the effect of quickly drying your beloved hair, the hairdryer also has many other very useful uses. Come on with Blackhair101.com to find out The most effective and least expensive ways of using a hairdryer and how to maintain the machine so that it can be used for a long time and is convenient!
1. Dry your nails after painting
- Use the cool heat from a blow dryer into the nail polish for a few minutes so you can polish and dry faster. Note that you should only use cool temperatures because hot air causes the polish to dry for a long time.
2. Desiccant your new shoes
- Say goodbye to the obnoxious dampness of your new shoe when it gets wet! The method is very simple: use a pair of thick socks and press the inside of the high heel, slowly dry with high heat then walk until the temperature in the shoe cools. The heat from the dryer will absorb all of the moisture inside, while the sock will create considerable skin tension, to make the shoe perfect for your feet.
- Remember this powerful recipe.
* There are ways you can dry your hair even better than the one you are currently doing:
3. Speed up skin drying after tanned skin
- There’s nothing worse than waiting for your skin to dry and flake after being tanned in the sun. Speed up that tiring time by freeing your skin with the cool air of a hairdryer, to get the dark skin you want as quickly as possible.
4. Dry hair naturally with a towel
- To minimize damage to the hair from heat, after wringing the hair to remove excess water, use a towel to dry the hair itself (it should be a bit damp), then use a dryer. to dry the rest as well as to style your hair.
5. Absolutely absorbent water from cloth
- Use a lint for your hair rather than a cotton towel so you can dry the water after washing your hair and then dry. A little note for you is that the more humid your hair is, the greater the amount of heat you use from the dryer to dry it out, leading to more damage. If your hair is less humid, you won’t have to worry too much about frizz or split ends caused by the heat. Therefore, a linen towel is essential because it helps to absorb twice the amount of water in the hair, rather than a cotton towel, in addition to the fabric towel is even lighter and brings a pleasant feeling every time. rub your hair.
6. Remove excess water from your recently washed hair with a tissue
- If you don’t have a handy microfiber towel, use a tissue instead. This is a super absorbent product and works to help your hair dry 30% faster than when you dry it.
7. Use a table comb with fine cotton fibers to dry hair faster
- If you don’t like rubbing your hair in a towel, use this type of paddle brush as it absorbs moisture faster than cotton. Usage is very simple and easy, after using your hands to squeeze the water from damp hair, divide the hair into small parts and brush gently.
8. Use a heat-resistant spray bottle before drying
- You should use a heat-resistant spray on your hair, spray it all over your hair, especially the parts that are most exposed to heat from the dryer such as the body and the tops before drying, as heat protection can Prevent any damage to your hair, avoid dehydration and cause frizz.
9. Use a diffuser tool
- Use the diffuser on the top of the dryer while keeping the temperature low for wavy or curly hair. This tool distributes heat widely, giving texture to your curls.
10. Divide your hair into four equal parts to push each other through the drying process
- This helps you focus on small parts and dries out your hair faster. Note, use an extra round brush while drying to create the perfect bouncy hair lines.
11. Conquer the “difficult” bangs by drying in many different directions
- First, wet the bangs with a spray of water. Then, using a round comb, curl the hair and stretch it, then dry it to the left, continue to the right and finally blow-dry. You should be aware that the water, the temperature and the tension will create the smooth, fluffy strands you want.
12. Smooth out curls with a round brush and hairdryer
- For curls, use a round brush to curl the hair in the body and slowly pull them sideways while using a long-distance dryer, to minimize the harmful effects of heat. In the end, brush straightening out for a nice straight look.
13. Divide your hair into 4 even parts, curl them, and then dry them before removing them to create a natural wavy, curly hair.
14. Use the paddle brush to speed up as well as decrease your drying time
- If you want straight or slightly wavy hair, this is a brush that allows air to pass through the vents to achieve the desired look.
15. Fold over and dry from bottom up
- You will easily create attractive, soft hair by simply curling down and drying from the bottom up. While drying, gently stroke or gently massage hair to relax as well as allow heat to be radiated evenly in all directions.
16. Dry near the tops and trunks to avoid curling of the hair
- A tip for you is when drying your hair, bring the dryer closer to the ends and body to avoid tangling the hair cuticles, causing frizz.
17. Master the functions on the dryer to best suit your hair type.
- High heat is best for thick or coarse hair, while if you switch to low it is better for weak hair, as it is very thin and does not require high heat. If you set the temperature too high for healthy hair, it can become dry and frizzy. Also, no matter what type of hair you own, once your hair has reached its perfect dry state, use the dryer’s cooling function to help flatten the cuticles, making the hair appear smoother and softer.
18. Use a hair curler and a blow dryer to create natural volume
- To create natural volume, use a curler and then curl the left, right, and middle sections so that the hair is evenly matched. Next, spray some heat-resistant hair conditioner on your hair and then blow-dry your hair in batches created before.
19. Use plain roller and shower cap
- Mimic the effect of a hot roll, use a plain roller and snap on a shower cap. Then you should use the top of the dryer to dry your hair through the hat. This will help keep your hair from the harmful effects of high heat while creating a neat, fluffy hair.
20. Braiding hair creates curly, natural hair
- To create curls as quickly as possible, braid your hair while it’s still wet then take advantage of the heat from the dryer head to dry them, and when you release your hair, you have a desired haircut. .
* Here’s how to keep your dryer in good condition:
21. Clean the dryer vents with a toothbrush
- Dirt that accumulates inside the vents can slow down the dryer’s power. To keep your hair dryer working properly, regularly remove dirt with an old toothbrush.
22. A bag to store hair tools is extremely important
- More importantly, this will tidy up your bathroom, making it easier for you to find and easily choose hair tools or products when you want to style your hair differently.
23. Create a separate space for storing the dryer
- Don’t let your dryer fail because the humidity is too high in the bathroom, keep them in a private but easy-to-find place, like behind a cabinet door.
So we have more useful knowledge for daily life and beauty with The most effective and least expensive hairdryer usage. Blackhair101.com wish you a useful relaxation and learn more experiences for everyday life!
The most effective and least expensive ways of using a hairdryer