Dandruff is a difficult problem that everyone experiences at least once in their life. Usually, we use chemical therapies to treat but it is not highly effective and definitive. Blackhair101.com introduced to you today How to effectively treat dandruff Breaking dandruff flakes for healthy hair with natural remedies!
- Are you not confident because dandruff always makes you itchy? Are dandruff spots always floating in your hair that make you lose confidence? See how to effectively treat dandruff below!
- Dry scalp often makes your hair appear dandruff, and dandruff can make your head itchy and lose confidence. To overcome this situation, many you have found different ways to treat dandruff, but the effect is not very high. Today, join us to learn the secrets of treating dandruff from fruits every day.
- Here are some natural remedies for dandruff to keep your hair clean and healthy:
1. How to treat dandruff effectively with apple juice
- Fresh apples are pressed to get water and then mixed with warm water. Use a brush dipped in the solution and brush evenly over your hair and leave for about 15 minutes for the nutrients from apple juice to penetrate deeply into the hair. Then rinse with plain water. Perform regularly 3 times / week you will see a noticeable effect.
2. How to treat dandruff effectively with Lemon
- Lemon is “the etching” of dandruff.
- Dandruff remedies may not be far away from your refrigerator. Just apply 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the scalp and rinse with water. Then stir a teaspoon of lemon juice into a cup of water to wash your hair. Repeat this every day until the dandruff is completely gone. The acidity of lemons balances the pH of the scalp, keeping you away from dandruff.
3. How to treat dandruff effectively with coconut oil
- Coconut oil contains many natural minerals Monolaurin and Monocaprin – organic acids that help kill bacteria quite well.
- Take 3 to 5 teaspoons of coconut oil to apply on the scalp and then rinse with shampoo. Or you can also combine a teaspoon of lemon juice with 5 tablespoons of coconut oil to apply on the scalp, after an hour rinse with shampoo.
4. How to treat dandruff effectively with Apple Cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar helps to clean the scalp, effectively eliminating dandruff.
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 1 part warm water to make a paste. Apply to hair and gently massage scalp for 5 minutes then rinse with clean water. Apple cider vinegar will help clean your scalp, remove dandruff, so your hair will be cleaner and smoother.
5. How to effectively treat dandruff with Green Tea
- Also you can use green tea essential oil to “fight” with dandruff. Green tea will control the increase in sebum on oily skin, and thus limit the appearance of dandruff, or you can use essential oils from grapefruit peel, orange, and lemon to make hair shiny and treat dandruff. , both bring a pleasant fragrance. You can use their shells to cook shampoo once a week.
6. How to treat dandruff effectively with Salt and Alum
- Salt has antibacterial and cleaning effects
- Salt has antibacterial and cleansing effects, while alum neutralizes the scalp’s pH. Combining these two ingredients, you will have a simple home treatment of dandruff in no time.
- Dissolve salt and alum in enough water to wash your hair. This will help reduce itching and reduce dandruff significantly. Or mix salt and alum, then absorb the cotton swab and dab it on the scalp. Leave for about 30 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
7. How to treat dandruff effectively with Olive Oil
- Preparation: – 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions: Mix olive oil and lemon juice on the scalp after washing your hair. Incubate your hair like that for about 15 minutes and rinse it off with warm water. You will have dandruff-free hair in winter with this simple but extremely effective method.
Blackhair101.com wishes you success with the most effective dandruff treatment with these natural remedies! Do it now and share this wonderful experience with everyone to get rid of dandruff completely!
The most effective treatment for dandruff to end dandruff flakes for healthy hair with natural remedies