Straightener is a beautiful hairstyle that is increasingly attracted by young people. Hair straightener care is more and more interested and shared by many people. Today in the beautiful curly hair category Blackhair101.com will guide you How to take care of straightener hair The most effective beauty for girls who possess this cute hair!
- Straightener to be smooth and undamaged, you must have your own care and right. Here are some effective hair care tips.
- You can feel more confident with straight and smooth hair, but after pressing it for a while, it is very damaged. Proper care is essential for hair to repair.
- Straight hair has always been considered a symbol of Vietnamese girls, if straight hair symbolizes the gentle and delicate traditional girls, now it is in harmony with the trend all over the world. A lot of stylization has brought a new breath to these familiar curling hairstyles for these Vietnamese teenage girls. Straight hair has become no less modern, glamorous, lively and personality, according to surveys. For 100 Vietnamese women, 31 people (31% of need).
Manifestations of damaged straighteners:
- Hair is cut off and sometimes unusually heavy hair loss.
- Oily hair makes hair sticky, broken, split ends, ..
- Hair after a while no longer lustrous, but becomes coarse and dry.
Signs of damaged hair
- After straightening the hair, the hair is in order, people do not care about their hair anymore, sometimes because of profit, salons do not carefully advise the harm that can happen to them after a few presses, There may be symptoms of damaged hair immediately after the first straightening, so those who have had this condition do not have to worry about it anymore, because I will help you find ways to repair damaged hair. due to pressing.
- When pressing, the hairdresser will use chemicals and heat sources to break the bonds of the hair, and then shape the hair as desired.
“CARE AND PROTECT YOUR HAIR RAY.”
1. Hair Care Before pressing:
- Choose your salon and product carefully.
- Should avoid pressing services with other services such as coloring, hair bleaching, …
- Take good care of your hair before straightening, in addition to using moisturizing and nourishing shampoo, you should steam your hair a few times before.
2. Hair Care During pressing:
- In addition to making the medicine properly and suitable for the “health” of your hair, you need to take care of the temperature of the straightener.
- If the hair is healthy, the appropriate temperature is 180 degrees, the hair is usually 160 degrees and the weak hair is 140 degrees. The straightening of the hair will greatly determine the straightness of the hair after straightening.
3. Hair Care After pressing:
- It is advisable to take care of your hair more often because the shine of the hair at that time is fake.If you use a set of hair straighteners or products that provide moisture and nourishment to your hair now, this is also the way. Caring for and recovering damage after pressing is very simple and extremely effective.If you don’t use your hair, it will lose its shine and become brittle, …
- Hair should be loosened after 48 hours of pressing. Do not tie or pair of hair, sometimes even cracks in the hair.
- Spend more time taking care of your hair:
- Incubate the cream once a week
- During the first month after pressing, regular spraying should be done.
- When going out in the sun, be sure to protect your hair with essential oils.
- Should choose shampoos, conditioners that provide high moisture, regenerate or restore hair.
Wish you success with Blackhair101.com’s beautiful straightener hair care and don’t forget to share this wonderful experience with everyone!
The most effective way to take care of straightener hair for girls who have this cute hair