Do you always lose confidence in front of people just because of dandruff? Do you always feel uncomfortable when dandruff doesn’t stop? Have you used a variety of medications to treat dandruff but have no effect? So we find out the cause and The most effective way to treat dandruff from nature is simple and inexpensive from Blackhair101.com okay! Surely you can bid farewell to the hidden white dandruff spots in your hair.
- Dandruff is a disorder of the scalp, causing white scabs, flakes or splashes in the hair. Normal scalp cells die slowly, and when replaced by other cells, they can form a very small scale, without discomfort or redness. In the case of dandruff, the number of cells is greatly destroyed and thus larger scabs, sometimes redness and irritation of the new skin.
- Dandruff differs from scabs that can be caused by other skin conditions, such as fungus or lice, or seborrhoeic dermatitis, psoriasis. Dandruff is just a scalp changing layer too quickly, not caused by an infection or parasite, so dandruff is not spread from person to person.
- Dandruff does not harm health but makes people with dandruff shame and lose confidence.
Effective dandruff treatment with apple juice
- Fresh apples are pressed to get water and then mixed with warm water. Use a brush dipped in the solution and brush evenly over your hair and leave for about 15 minutes for the nutrients from apple juice to penetrate deeply into the hair. Then rinse with plain water. Perform regularly 3 times / week you will see a noticeable effect.
Effective dandruff treatment with lemon
- Lemon is “the etching” of dandruff
- Dandruff remedies may not be far away from your refrigerator. Just apply 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the scalp and rinse with water. Then stir a teaspoon of lemon juice into a cup of water to wash your hair. Repeat this every day until the dandruff is completely gone. The acidity of lemons balances the pH of the scalp, keeping you away from dandruff.
Effective dandruff treatment with coconut oil
- Coconut oil contains many natural minerals Monolaurin and Monocaprin – organic acids that help kill bacteria quite well.
- Take 3 to 5 teaspoons of coconut oil to apply on the scalp and then rinse with shampoo. Or you can also combine a teaspoon of lemon juice with 5 tablespoons of coconut oil to apply on the scalp, after an hour rinse with shampoo.
Effective dandruff treatment with apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar helps to clean the scalp, effectively eliminating dandruff.
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 1 part warm water to make a paste. Apply to hair and gently massage scalp for 5 minutes then rinse with clean water. Apple cider vinegar will help clean your scalp, remove dandruff, so your hair will be cleaner and smoother.
Effective dandruff treatment with green tea
- Also you can use green tea essential oil to “fight” with dandruff. Green tea will control the increase in sebum on oily skin, and thus limit the appearance of dandruff, or you can use essential oils from grapefruit peel, orange, and lemon to make hair shiny and treat dandruff. , both bring a pleasant fragrance. You can use their shells to cook shampoo once a week.
Effective dandruff treatment with salt and acid alum
- Salt has antibacterial and cleaning effects.
- Salt has antibacterial and cleansing effects, while alum neutralizes the scalp’s pH. Combining these two ingredients, you will have a simple home treatment of dandruff in no time.
- Dissolve salt and alum in enough water to wash your hair. This will help reduce itching and reduce dandruff significantly. Or mix salt and alum, then absorb the cotton swab and dab it on the scalp. Leave for about 30 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
Effective dandruff treatment with olive oil
- Preparation: – 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Directions: Mix olive oil and lemon juice on the scalp after washing your hair. Incubate your hair like that for about 15 minutes and rinse it off with warm water. You will have dandruff-free hair in winter with this simple but extremely effective method.
With these natural medicines hopefully you can destroy dandruff most effectively and quickly, at least costly. Blackhair101.com wish you success and don’t forget to share this wonderful experience with everyone!
The most effective way to treat dandruff from nature is simple and inexpensive