Life is enhanced, so more and more women, we spend more and more time taking care of hair, but improper hair care will lead to the condition that the hair is not as long and beautiful as expected. So you often make mistakes and how to fix them invite you to refer to the article The problems we often have when taking care of hair need to change to have beautiful hair by Blackhair101.com.
1. Using too much hair cream
- You don’t have to just pump a lot of lotion and apply it to your hair, your hair will be maximally moisturized, this method only makes your hair heavier, fast and easy to cling, even can play. causes some hair problems. Instead of using too much cream, your girlfriend slowly pumped an appropriate amount into the palm of your hand, then gently rub your hands together before applying it to your hair. That way, you only need to gently swipe the hair conditioner evenly spread into each strand of hair while applying over a wide area in no time.
2. Use a nebulizer only after drying your hair
- You should use a nourishing spray before you let your hair suffer the impact of high temperatures (hot curling, pressing, steaming …), not just when drying your hair. In particular, using your hands to scratch lightly so that the nutrients are evenly coated on each strand of hair. You need to focus spray on the part of the hair that is directly exposed to heat to protect the hair from drying, frizz or split ends.
3. Apply spray glue too close to hair
- With any spray product, too, if you apply too close to your hair, the amount of glue you spray out focuses on a certain point, which will make the hair dry quickly and frizzy. Hair experts recommend that you create a reasonable distance each time you use the hairspray, sprayed at different angles so that the amount of spray will create a gentle mist that covers your entire hair.
4. Apply lotion to the batch and then curl your hair to soften the curls
- This way, your curls will not be covered evenly because only the surface of the hair that is in contact with the batch has the remaining cream. Instead, pump lotion into your palms, rub your hands together and then use your fingers to twist each small strand of hair, if the cream runs out, then pump again. Thus, each lock of hair from top to bottom will be covered evenly with cream and the waves are also natural and softer than before.
5. Spray conditioner only at the outer layer of hair
- Spraying on the outer layer of hair is essential because the part is exposed to and influenced by the outside environment. However, if you only focus on each outer layer without spraying on the inner layers, your hair will not be as healthy as desired. When using the conditioner, divide into thin layers of hair and spray evenly from top to bottom.
6. Only spray at the ends of your hair, thinking it is the dry part and the easiest split ends
- In fact, if the texture of your hair is showing signs of dryness and frizz, you should spray it on the roots, not the ends. Spraying on the roots of the hair will promote the absorption of nutrients in the hair while creating a feeling of softness in the hair. If you have healthy hair, it is better to spray it in the middle down to the roots, pay attention to spray the right amount, do not overdo it!
7. Apply the styling mousse once to the entire hair
- The styling cream or mousse is usually more spongy and fluffy than other hair products, so if you apply it once on all your hair, the cream will not cover all of it. You should divide your hair into 2 parts, then tuck it over your shoulders, pump the cream into your palms and rub your hands together, then use your fingers to gently scratch the hair so that the cream covers evenly from top to bottom. In this way, the styling cream is not concentrated in one place, but spread evenly in each small curl.
8. Dry your hair completely before using a conditioner for curly hair
- The fact that you blow-dry your hair must be inadvertently making your curly hair quicker to dry and harden even though after that you still use a cream, but the effect will not be as you expected. You should apply the lotion right away when your hair is still damp and not on the air before using a dryer or letting your hair dry naturally. Be sure to use a dryer on a moderate temperature and do not dry your hair too dry.
9. Use a hair-enhancing product after drying
- A perfect hair always has a certain healthy shine, so the use of hair gloss products is very necessary in the process of taking care of women’s hair. However, you also do not need to use the enhancement products because they will make your hair “heavy” and look quite sticky. You should choose a moisturizer that adds shine, the combination of the two benefits will bring natural, soft to your hair.
With the bad habits we just mentioned above, we hope you will quickly overcome and share with everyone how to fix them so that everyone can have healthy and full of vitality hair. Blackhair101.com wish you always happy and have moments of relaxation that are very useful!
The problems we often have when taking care of hair need to change to have beautiful hair