As a woman, everyone wishes to have thick and attractive hair, but with improper hair care methods, many of you think that this is a far-off thing that cannot be achieved. Travel with Blackhair101.com to explore The secret to thinning hair becomes thick and beautiful and sleek beauty for ladies, With the method we introduce to you, having thick and shiny hair becomes simple in the palm of your hand!
- According to research from Harvard Medical School, up to two-thirds of women have thin hair. If you are one of them, do not worry but learn how to properly care for your beautiful hair, your thin hair will be revived based on these basic secrets.
1. Minimize the pressure on the hair
- Some people often have bad habits with their hair, such as repeatedly plucking, tying hair too tight, drying and curling with a comb, straightening / straightening without hair. rest for a few months … These can cause permanent damage to your hair follicles causing serious damage to your hair and weakening the structure of your hair, drying your scalp, making hair more prone to loss … For people with thinning hair, hair experts recommend that you leave your hair naturally straight rather than bun, braid or tie your hair and before styling, use a non-heat perm method.
2. Don’t forget to use conditioner
- Not using conditioner is one of the biggest mistakes women make when they think their hair is really healthy. Because your hair is thin, thin and long, it makes you accidentally think that using conditioner, hair spray or even daily hair care products will make your hair thinner. However, contrary to what you might think, using the above things will give your hair an absolute care, all you need to do is choose the right product for thinning hair. Over time, hair is not hydrated and moisture becomes damaged and brittle, making hair fibers smaller and thinner. Look for products that contain panthenol (Vitamin B5 helps moisture penetrate deeply to strengthen skin and hair) and glycerin (which helps to retain moisture, soften). These ingredients help keep hair healthy and easy to style.
3. Limit your use of the blow dryer / dryer
- Thin strands of hair can more easily absorb the external “toxin” than ordinary hair, so using hot tools to dry or style your hair should be very careful. In addition, it is necessary to limit the use of chemicals too often (more than 6 months / time). However, if your beauty routine requires daily curling or straightening, just be sure to always use a moisturizer to protect your hair from heat. This takes care of the hair immediately, completely improves the surface, luster, replenishes and styling the hair, restores and nourishes the inner cores of each hair, eliminates static electricity. .
- Don’t forget to use products with protective ingredients like dimethicone and glycerin to avoid drying fibers and future hair damage. Furthermore, non-thermal bending methods such as roller coiling are still a safe and smart choice. You can use a dryer with an ionization function (which protects the hair and avoids electrical charges), be careful to keep the temperature medium and not too close to the hair nor concentrated drying in one place.
4. Practice a nutritious diet
- What you regularly eat has a major effect on the health of your hair. Your body needs to add nutritious foods including essential fatty acids, proteins (proteins), B vitamins and minerals such as zinc, iron and selenium for healthy hair growth. According to research by scientists, iron-rich foods are the main hair-growing ingredients found in foods such as cocoa, poultry, soybeans, wheat, veal, eel, heart, beef, beans, egg yolks …
- In addition to choosing foods rich in easily absorbed iron, you should also supplement vitamin C in oranges and tangerines to stimulate the body to absorb iron, limit tea and coffee because they have the opposite effect. You should also add zinc to the body, as zinc is an indispensable trace element in the process of protein synthesis and cell division. Lack of zinc, you risk hair loss. The best dietary sources of zinc are cockles, seafood, meat and liver and, if not eaten often, can be replaced with young wheat or chestnuts. If you eat all of the above foods, you should see a difference in a few months. Hair becomes healthier by absorbing nutrients over a period of time.
5. Listen to your body
- Sometimes, thinning hair is caused by health factors such as thyroid problems, weight loss or abnormal weight gain, and even anemia. Even a “red light” cycle disorder can lead to weak, broken hair due to severe iron deficiency. Any kind of hormonal balance can change the way the body works. As you get older, even in your 30s, your body changes a lot so you want to be adapted to what’s going on. If something goes wrong, consult a specialist to get the best solution.
Do exactly what we instruct you to have thick and shiny hair instantly! Do not forget to share the Secret to make beautiful and shiny thin hair for the beauties of Blackhair101.com with everyone to make women more and more attractive!
The secret to thinning hair becomes thick, beautiful and shiny for the beautician