In the summer, uncomfortable hot weather always makes us feel oily scalp, hair is always dry and lack of vitality. So what have you done to take care of your lovely hair and do you have remedies to limit the harmful effects of your hair? Together with Blackhair101.com we start to find Things to keep in mind for having a beautiful summer hair Hey!
- Gone are the days of natural beauty without trying to struggle. Under the pressure of modern life and current harsh environmental conditions, each woman needs to experience and explore different beauty styles to always keep her fresh and confident look. my body. Let’s start right from the hair with all kinds of problems in hot summer such as tangles, fibers, breakage due to high temperature, sunlight. Beautiful, silky, shiny hair will always be a good start when it comes to impressing anyone in a sunny summer.
1. Hairstyles suitable for summer
- Summer is always a good opportunity for you to experience simple, gentle hairstyles that still create many different hairstyles. If your hair is short, the classic bob or the graceful wavy lob head is worthy of consideration. In the case of long, thick hair, you should choose a haircut that is layered on top of each other to create a feeling of more hair but still light and comfortable for your summer activities.
- For girls with short or shoulder-length hair, you should choose a layered hairstyle to make your hair more flattering, in addition to cutting the floor also helps to reduce the heat.
- To emphasize short hair while still creating comfort and airiness, ladies can choose to braid the part comfortably and then clip it behind the ears.
- Long-haired girls can choose from a low bun …
- … or braids.
2. Tips to avoid frizzy hair
- Before the onslaught of high temperatures, ultraviolet rays and dust in the sun, your hair will easily fall into an uncomfortable frizz. Let’s start to solve the problem with a shampoo – conditioner: a good set of products will help your hair clean and healthy, lower chances of frizz. Besides, before going out in the sun, but you need to style your hair, you should use more serum to apply on damp hair before using styling products.
3. How to choose products for hair in the summer
- Just like any skin care product, switching over to summer also means switching to hair products with lighter textures. Options like hair serums, creams or sprays will help moisturizing nutrients to penetrate quickly, keeping hair healthy, moisturized, and frizz-free. You can also use essential oils on your hair, but it should only be applied in a small amount to allow your hair to “breathe” easily.
4. Wash your hair after swimming
- Summer swimming has become a familiar activity and a favorite for a long time. Just remember that, right after swimming, you need to rinse your hair with clean water or use a mild shampoo to remove chlorine (which is a lot in swimming pool water), gently clean hair and avoid hair. frizz.
5. Tips for shaping a natural wavy head
- There are many ways to get your natural bouncy wavy hair. However, with this method, you only need less than 10 minutes after washing your hair: when the hair is still wet, braid it and then use a hot curling machine to brush on the braid just braided quickly. After that, you release the braided braid, then brush it with your fingertips and wait to dry.
6. Hairstyles for the “super” hot day
- These days, you don’t have to use a hot curling iron to style yourself. To be both natural and still cool without causing any discomfort, you should choose a neat hairstyle such as a ponytail or a low bun.
- High ponytail …
- … high bun hairstyles will help you reduce the heat on summer days.
7. Keep hair shiny anytime, anywhere
- By using conditioner every time you wash your hair, no matter what ingredients or style your hair is in. Conditioner helps to moisturize the hair, awakening the hair’s lustrous potential from within. Therefore, this is also the product that decides the look of your hair. In addition, when styling your hair, you should also apply a layer of serum that is heat resistant to prevent hair from drying out when exposed to the heat from the dryer.
When you know and solve these problems, you can confidently say that you will have a beautiful, vibrant hair in the near future. Blackhair101.com wish you success and always have a healthy hair full of vitality!
Things to keep in mind for having a beautiful summer hair