During the trips to the beach, we often forget to take care of our hair when we are exposed to the sun and sea water, so after each return trip, our beautiful shiny hair is now deeply damaged and they are We are just starting to spend a large amount of money on hair care. Why don’t we take care of our hair before exposure to bad agents and during exposure to minimize these effects? Please accompany us to find out Blackhair101.com Things to know for beautiful hair when going to the beach or swimming pool.
1. Sunscreen for scalp
- Standing in the sun during time, especially when your scalp gets wet from seawater or pool water, can easily burn your scalp with burning and redness. To prevent this from happening, one trick is to turn the hairline regularly so that the exposed scalp does not stay in the sun for too long. If possible, you should use more sunscreen or sunscreen powder for the scalp.
2. Spray sunscreen on hair
- Don’t just protect your skin from the sun, but forget about protecting your hair from the sun. The UV rays and heat from the sun can cause hair to become dry, brittle and damaged. The solution for you is hair-specific sunscreens with UV protection that help protect hair from signs of damage without greasy.
3. Rinse hair with water before going to the pool
- The sun isn’t the only thing that wreaks havoc on your hair. Another enemy you need to keep in mind is the chlorine present in swimming pool water. The easiest way to reduce the effects of chlorine on your hair is to rinse your hair with chlorine-free water before swimming. This step will help the hair follicles expand and stay hydrated, minimizing the amount of chlorine that is absorbed into the hair when you swim.
4. Rinse hair with baking soda
- After getting up from the swimming pool, you need to rinse your hair as soon as possible to prevent chlorine from being absorbed into the hair follicles and scalp. A recipe that works very well for you is to mix 1 tablespoon (tablespoon) of baking soda with shampoo and rinse your hair. Another secret that Australian women often use is rinsing hair with ketchup, an easy-to-find and readily available ingredient in the kitchen that is also worth trying.
5. Rinse hair with black coffee
- If your hair shows signs of fading after going to the beach or swimming, apply the following method immediately to regain your old hair color: Mix black coffee powder with water and let it cool, then massage with this water. Hair and scalp, leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water, you will be amazed at the use of the ingredients available in this kitchen.
6. Hair incubation for nutritional supplements
Incubating your hair with available tempering oils is the easiest way to get your hair back on track. Just apply the moisturizing and moisturizing cream or the coconut oil and olive oil on your hair and leave it on for 15 minutes or longer and then rinse your hair soft and shiny.
7. Use dry conditioner
- Eating out or having fun outside after swimming with your hair dry due to seawater is very common and you need to know how to take care of your hair during times like this. The easiest solution is to apply a dry conditioner to make your hair softer and less tangled, then style it as you like.
So we have learned more experiences, good lessons about hair care when going to the beach or swimming pool. Please pay attention and try to always have a beautiful glamorous hair in everyone’s eyes! Blackhair101.com wishes you all the moments of relaxation and useful learning for everyday life!
Things to know for beautiful hair when going to the beach or swimming pool