For a long time you have liked a short haircut but still hesitate, dare not get it down? You want to be younger and more active but still afraid that short hair doesn’t suit you? Still wondering what the difference between a short hair and a long hair is? So please refer Things to know when you want to have beautiful short hair Blackhair101.com below to understand if I really like short hair or not:
Short hair retains more curly waves than long hair.
- Short hair is much lighter than long hair, and so if you have curly or wavy hair, they will be more frizzy with a lighter weight than short hair. Long strands tend to pull curls and ripples downward, making them more stretchy, but short hair helps keep your hair curled.
Do not use tools of long hair used for short hair.
- It’s best to get rid of any old styling tools from the time you had long hair and invest in new ones that are better suited for short hair. Curlers and straighteners often have to be small, light versions so that they allow you to better “control” your hair during the styling process.
It doesn’t take long to style like long hair.
- One obvious advantage of having short hair is that it takes less time to dry your hair. Dry until the hair is about 50% dry and then use the styling products. Let your hair dry naturally and you’re ready to go!
Use less shampoo and dry hair faster.
- Shorter hair means less shampoo, and also saves you money when buying hair care products. In addition, the hair drying time is also fast, which is convenient for busy girls.
Doesn’t take much care time.
- Short hair usually does not have the ‘concept’ of being frayed or burnt, so it doesn’t take much effort to care for them. This is a huge advantage of short hair over long hair.
Shorter hair means cutting more often.
- It is important to find a skilled barber when you want to “treat” your hair, as you will spend a lot of time in the barber chair. With long hair you can leave it without trimming for a long time, but with short hairstyles you need to keep your hair at a certain length.
It will take a while to get used to.
- Many of us have such an emotional attachment to our hair that the initial meaning of “shedding” our hair can freak you out. Think long and hard before deciding to change, but remember that a change can be very good and hair will grow back after all.
Short hair grows more slowly than long hair.
- It will only take a few minutes to cut your hair short, but letting it grow back takes a lot longer. On average, hair grows about 1 cm per month. So, if you are thinking about hair, understand that you will have to stick with it for quite a while.
You won’t be sloppy with your hair.
- Unfortunately, you won’t be able to “rely on” on your favorite high-tie hairstyle or side-braided hair for fire when you can’t take care of your hair. Short hair in general may be less tidy than long hair, but you will have to style it short every day, so be prepared.
By now, you have probably decided to have short hair or not. If you meet all the above factors, you will have a perfectly beautiful short hair and if you still hesitate because you are not ready, then hurry to cut your hair short! Blackhair101.com wishes you a great relaxation while accompanying us!
Things to know when you want to have beautiful short hair