On busy days my sisters cannot spend a lot of time on hair care and shampooing so you often feel uncomfortable about a dirty hair. Since then dry shampoo was born and has been trusted by many people, but many of you still do not know the features as well as this convenient shampoo. Explore with Blackhair101.com What is dry shampoo – How to use and choose the right dry shampoo Please!
What is dry shampoo?
- What is dry shampoo? Dry shampoo is a hair cleanser that does not require water. Dry shampoos can come in a variety of super fine powders, sprays or sprays that work by absorbing excess oil on the scalp and hair, but still keeps the natural oils in the hair to keep hair clean and gentle. still nourishes the hair like freshly washed.
How to choose a dry shampoo for each hair type
- Dry shampoo is very suitable for people with oily scalp, curly, puffy hair or bangs that are sticky when sweating.
- You need to differentiate between dry scalp and dry hair. Only people with dry oily skin should not use dry shampoo. As for dry, thick hair can use this shampoo.
- For dyed hair, choose a dry shampoo that is specialized and has the added heat protection.
- For dark hair, choose one that leaves no marks after use or is near the color of your hair.
- Choose a dry shampoo with a color similar to your hair color to avoid leaving unattractive white streaks on your hair.
How to use dry shampoo
- Use when hair shows signs of sticky or oily shade.
- If you are having your hair down, you do not need to use dry shampoo on the ends of your hair, mainly on the top of your head, or along the hairline in the front.
- If you’re in a bun or ponytail, sprinkle a little on the nape of your hair
- For dry powder shampoo, note how to use other than spray: Do not brush, do not rub by hand, just pat until powder blends into hair. This will prevent you from looking like you have dandruff or dust in your hair.
Note when using dry shampoo:
- Use when hair is dry (not when hair is wet)
- Use after styling or drying. The powder of the shampoo will remove the oil layer as soon as the scalp is secreted; at the same time make hair more bulky and thicker.
- You can use dry shampoo on the roots before exercise or during hot weather to reduce the amount of oil in your hair.
- People with dry and sensitive scalp should not choose a dry shampoo
- Whatever your choice, keep in mind that dry shampoo only helps absorb excess oil, but does not completely remove dirt from the hair and scalp.
Dry shampoo is increasingly popular with many young people, for its convenience and ability to absorb oil without losing scalp moisture for smooth, smooth hair! Experience a bottle of dry shampoo and feel the convenience of this cosmetic product! Share What is dry shampoo – How to use and choose the right dry shampoo with everyone so that we are always beautiful every day. Always accompany us to update a lot of hair care methods, learn to style hairstyles and update many beautiful hairstyles that are current hair trends! I wish you success and always have a healthy and beautiful hair!
What is dry shampoo – How to use and choose the right dry shampoo