This rinse is good for hair shedding, bald spots, thinning edges and to cover gray hairs. The herbs, sage and rosemary are good for so many hair woes that you will find several hair recipes with their oils or leaves. Apple cider vinegar is another winner in the hair department as it balances the hair’s pH. A combination of these herbal ingredients and vinegar is good for an ordinary hair rinse or in this case, after 3 to 4 weeks of use, an excellent hair rinse to darken hair or to bring out natural highlights in your hair.
1-cup rosemary (fresh is best)
2 cups sage (fresh or dried)
1-tablespoon apple cider vinegar
3 cups water (use more if needed to cover the herbs)
1. Place herbs in a bowl (do not use plastic or aluminum)
2. Boil water
3. Pour water over herbs and cover container overnight.
4. Strain herbal mixture and add the apple cider vinegar.
5. Mix the herbs and the apple cider vinegar thoroughly.
6. Shampoo hair and rinse with the herbal mixture.
7. Style hair as usual.
The word sage is derived from the Latin salvere which means to save. Get some sage and start incorporating it into your hair regimen, it might just save your hair