With just one straightener, you can make your own curls that can’t be more fashionable.
Seductive, fluffy hair is what every girl desires. What if you like wavy, curly hair but don’t want to really curl it? Nothing because the tip of curling hair with a straightener will be the solution to help her “transform” in a split second.
Basic curling irons
- After shampooing and drying, use a little hairspray to keep hair from going flat. Make sure your hair is completely dry.
- Heat the stretcher to the right temperature. If your hair is naturally thick or curly, you can increase the temperature. Note that stretchers should be 2.5 to 5 cm wide.
- Spray in extra hair conditioner to protect hair from damage from the high temperature of the straightener. If your hair is thick, spray it on each layer of hair.
- Then, use a straightener to style the hair you want.
Simple curling hairstyles from straighteners
Use a straightener to curl your hair to give your hair a lasting, thicker look without getting frizzy. Just a few basic steps, you can know how to create your desired curly hair.
Charming curl style
Great idea for ladies who like glamor, nobility. Hairstyles help her to be confident to shine in meetings, especially at luxury parties.
- Divide hair into sections.
- Use a straightener to clip from the hair shaft and wrap it halfway. Move the straightener slowly down the ends of your hair.
- Do the same with the rest of the hair. Note, the speed at which the straightener moves slowly will result in tighter curls.
- Finally, spray the glue to shape the hairstyle – it’s done.
Soft ripples – attract at first sight
The femininity and sensuality of curly hair is always a weapon to help her “cut the heart” of the opposite person. In particular, the hairstyle has a youthful style, suitable for working or romantic dating.
- Take a thick curl and hold the straightener horizontally.
- Continue to rotate the wrist for the body to rotate forward. The hair should be curled around the top of the straightener, holding for a few seconds.
- Then place the straightening machine just below the first curling line. Hold firmly and rotate the machine in the opposite direction from the previous time.
- Likewise repeat up the ends of the hair. Tip, if your hair is difficult to curl, gently spray the styling or shaping glue before doing it.
Youthful with curling pattern
With just a few simple steps, she can create trendy hairstyles at home. The advantage of this hairstyle is that when the hair is cut off your face, it will help your face look slimmer. Importantly, this curls will magically hide your age.
- Divide hair into sections, use a straightener to place it on the ends of the curls.
- Curl up in the direction from the outside in so that your hair is truncated like a C-shape. Hold it for a few seconds, then release it.
- Do the same with the rest of the hair.
- In the end use some lotion to make the hair look smoother.
The long, curly bangs are gentle and feminine
For girls who love the youthfulness of Korean style, this wonderful idea cannot be ignored. This style is easy to do and saves time, suitable for busy girls.
- After drying your hair and using a moisturizer to keep it smooth. Place the bangs on a round comb, using a straightener with a hair straightener from base to tip.
- Reapply a few times to keep your hair in place. Hold the hair on the round brush until it cools down.
- Finally, use your hands to stroke the bangs to the sides.
You see, no need to waste time and money to go to the hair salon, you can still be confident of having beautiful hair at home from the straightener. The curly hairstyles are not only suitable for many occasions, but also help you become a lot more feminine and sexy.
Lesson: Little Pea
Source: Blackhair 101 for Women
>Source link < Pocket hair curling tips with a home straightener > Blackhair101.com